Hello From Boulder Co
Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:37 PM
I'm an author, use the name, L.A. Sartor, I play with my computer, play the piano, travel and can't wait to virtually meet you all.
Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:49 PM
Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:56 AM
Thanks Theresa, that was a fast reply. I have a question on using styles, so I'm checking the forum first. BTW, how did you add the lovely signature line?
Hi Leslie Ann, Here are some basic directions I copied/pasted/edited from an older thread:
1. Start with a 3in x 3in, 300 dpi, transparent background canvas.
2. Resize it to 225 x225 pixels at 72 dpi.
3. Save it as a png file.
Adding it to MB:
1. Upload it to the: Message Board Signatures Gallery
2. Click on 'Share Image' and copy (CTRL C) the URL from the ‘Image Link’ box
3. Go to your 'My Profile' (top right corner of MB, down-arrow, My Profile)
4. Click on the 'Edit my profile' button at the far right of the page
5. Click on ‘Change Signature' in the vertical left purple menu
6. Scroll down to the 'Edit Signature' section and click once at the top of the window (You should be placing your cursor at the very start of the window. If you are changing a Siggie, delete the old one)
7. Click on ‘Insert Image’ in the message menu (10th icon to the right, between the insert link and insert email icons)
8. Paste (CTRL V) your new URL in the window that pops up
9. Click on the ‘Insert Image’ button in the pop-up
10. Click on ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the Change Signature page
Your new siggie should now display at the top of the page and should be visible in your posts.
Let us know if you need more help.
Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:49 AM
Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:56 AM
Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:08 AM
Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:38 PM
Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:44 AM
Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:57 PM
Hello Leslie Ann! It is so nice to meet you!
The Adagio digital scrapbooking kit will spark your creativity in creating layouts for travel, performances, music, romance,
special occasions like dances, and heritage layouts. (Images are clickable)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users