Hello From Boulder Co

Lesann

I'm so happy to be here. I've loved Scrap Girls for a long time, but haven't had the time to play with all the brushes and styles etc that I have. Now for the learning curve, a fun one!

I'm an author, use the name, L.A. Sartor, I play with my computer, play the piano, travel and can't wait to virtually meet you all.

~Leslie Ann

:waving-hi: Hi Leslie Ann! Welcome to the forums! Please don't hesitate to ask questions - we love to help. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations in the gallery.

Thanks Theresa, that was a fast reply. I have a question on using styles, so I'm checking the forum first. BTW, how did you add the lovely signature line?

Thanks Theresa, that was a fast reply. I have a question on using styles, so I'm checking the forum first. BTW, how did you add the lovely signature line?

Hi Leslie Ann, Here are some basic directions I copied/pasted/edited from an older thread:

Making One:

1. Start with a 3in x 3in, 300 dpi, transparent background canvas.

2. Resize it to 225 x225 pixels at 72 dpi.

3. Save it as a png file.

Adding it to MB:

1. Upload it to the: Message Board Signatures Gallery

2. Click on 'Share Image' and copy (CTRL C) the URL from the ‘Image Link’ box

3. Go to your 'My Profile' (top right corner of MB, down-arrow, My Profile)

4. Click on the 'Edit my profile' button at the far right of the page

5. Click on ‘Change Signature' in the vertical left purple menu

6. Scroll down to the 'Edit Signature' section and click once at the top of the window (You should be placing your cursor at the very start of the window. If you are changing a Siggie, delete the old one)

7. Click on ‘Insert Image’ in the message menu (10th icon to the right, between the insert link and insert email icons)

8. Paste (CTRL V) your new URL in the window that pops up

9. Click on the ‘Insert Image’ button in the pop-up

10. Click on ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the Change Signature page

Your new siggie should now display at the top of the page and should be visible in your posts.

Let us know if you need more help. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived