Silhouette Portrait

jenrou

I love my silhouette! I don't use it nearly often enough, but it always does a great job when I do! If you have any questions once you get started, just ask away. There's a few people around here with experience and knowledge that can usually answer questions and make recommendations. I know I relied on the knowledge of others a lot when I first got mine!

Congratulations Jean! I LOVE my Silhouette!! As Carla said - there are a lot of tutorials out there to help you get on your way to using it like a pro!!

• 1 month later...

I haven't had a moment of free time to play around with my silhouette but hope to get to find some time in the coming weeks! Everyone says it's so much fun and I'm excited to see what I can do with mine!

You got a silhouette, Sara? Yippee Skippee!! You are going to love it!

I did! I did! Just haven't had time to play with it with Daddy's illness and death but I'll get around to it one of these days! I might have to pick your brain for help!

Love my silhouette too! I designed some cards last night. I have the papers printed to cut today. :) I have an idea for another similar card. Might work on it today too! Can't wait to see what you create Jean!

• 4 weeks later...

I can't find the correct serial number to create an account, so I still haven't got it set up!

The serial number may be found on the back right-hand side of the unit. A Silhouette CAMEO® will start with a "T" while the Silhouette Portrait® will start with a "V".If you log into your account and then are unable to register your tool, you can contact them at support@silhouetteamerica.com with the following information:

• Your Silhouette account email address
  • Silhouette tool's serial number
  • Date of receipt
  • Store/website name where the Silhouette was purchased
  • Location of the store/website where the Silhouette was purchased

• 1 month later...

Love my silhouette too! I designed some cards last night. I have the papers printed to cut today. :) I have an idea for another similar card. Might work on it today too! Can't wait to see what you create Jean!

I still haven't gotten it set up or used it! I need to find the serial number and get an account set up.

I can't find the correct serial number to create an account, so I still haven't got it set up!

The serial number may be found on the back right-hand side of the unit. A Silhouette CAMEO® will start with a "T" while the Silhouette Portrait® will start with a "V".If you log into your account and then are unable to register your tool, you can contact them at support@silhouetteamerica.com with the following information:

• Your Silhouette account email address
  • Silhouette tool's serial number
  • Date of receipt
  • Store/website name where the Silhouette was purchased
  • Location of the store/website where the Silhouette was purchased

Thanks! I'll take another whack at it.

• 7 months later...

I'm sorry to say mine is still in the box! It's been a tough year. :)

I'm sorry to say mine is still in the box! It's been a tough year. :)

Sorry you have had a rough year Jean!! Maybe you will have time soon to play with your silhouette. I know you will love it. Mine has been in the cabinet for many many months...no time to play lately!

I'm sorry to hear that you had a tough year. I hope things are looking up. I bought my silhouette in March and didn't take it out of the box till about a month ago. I used it for some letters for my grandson's school project. I worked great and is so simple. Since then I haven't used it although there have been times that I wanted to. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of getting it out of the box. I know I would use it more if it was accessible. So right now I am looking for a stand for it so it can be out all the time. It came with a dust cover so I'll be all set. I really love it.

Archived