Do You Have Missing Layouts?

April Showers

Wendee restored the Member Layout Gallery and the Member Album Gallery!

Since this was from an October 28th back-up, some of you may still have missing layouts.

If your missing layout was uploaded to the gallery AFTER October 28th, you will need to re-upload the layout.

If you moved a layout to another Gallery after October 28th. It should be in the gallery from which you moved it.

If your missing layout was uploaded before October 28th and it is not showing in another gallery, Wendee can try to look for them if you let her know where they were posted or what they were called.

Many of the galleries on the list of galleries to be deleted have been restored; however, they will be deleted again after we can get the images you would like to save moved into other remaining galleries.

If you need help moving your images, just let me know.

Just wanted to add that I'm sorry for all the problems this week. As I mentioned, we need to install some new Forum software, so we wanted to make sure we had a really good back up of the Forum database before we started. Well it turns out our database is so huge that trying to create a back up of it crashed our server and destroyed it's hard drive. The last full backup we had of our database was Oct 28th, which is why you're going to need to restore anything you posted after that date.

The good news is that our server is repaired and back up and running, but we still have to install the software. Let's hope things go a little better next week when we try again.

The only layouts that I can't find anywhere are the ones that were in 'My Gallery November 2013 Gratitude'. I have the originals on my computer, but I don't know what gallery I should upload them to. There were ten layouts in that gallery and all were posted in November.

The only layouts that I can't find anywhere are the ones that were in 'My Gallery November 2013 Gratitude'. I have the originals on my computer, but I don't know what gallery I should upload them to. There were ten layouts in that gallery and all were posted in November.

Carol, I think most of us started a new album within our own personal gallery and titled it Month of Gratitude because it is my understanding that the "class MOG" gallery is one that is being eliminated. So, if you go up to the right hand corner and click on your drop down box, choose "My Gallery". The select "New Album" and follow the instructions that come up for making a new album and upload your Gratitude layouts there.

Hope that helps!!

I'm missing all of my layouts except 6, the first page. They were in the regular galleries where you click on Gallery on your profile page. Since they were in different contests and challenges, I suppose they were in different ones, but all showed up in my gallery. Several hundred images.

Carol, I think most of us started a new album within our own personal gallery and titled it Month of Gratitude because it is my understanding that the "class MOG" gallery is one that is being eliminated. So, if you go up to the right hand corner and click on your drop down box, choose "My Gallery". The select "New Album" and follow the instructions that come up for making a new album and upload your Gratitude layouts there.

Hope that helps!!

That is where I put the layouts, in the 'My Gallery'. I created a 'New Album and titled it November 2013 Gratitude. That is what's missing. I'll start over and upload them again under a new album. Is it safe to call it November 2013 Gratitude?

Hope that helps!!

That is where I put the layouts, in the 'My Gallery'. I created a 'New Album and titled it November 2013 Gratitude. That is what's missing. I'll start over and upload them again under a new album. Is it safe to call it November 2013 Gratitude?

Yes, go ahead and create a new one. You may call it whatever you'd like.The original files are no longer in the database.

If you have a missing image from the Swap Crop Gallery, all the comments are still showing, so all you need to do is re-upload the image.

If you haven't done this before this is how you do it:

1. Go to your layout page in the gallery.

2. Click on "Mod Options."

3. Choose "Edit Image."

4. Click on "Browse" to select the file from your computer.

5. Click the "Edit Image" button and your image should show.

Let me know if you need screen shots for this and I'll grab them for you.

Archived