Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandmalaptop

Sushi Elements

5 posts in this topic

I am doing a calendar page on a trip to the Sushi House and looking for elements - Are there any in the Boutique that somebody could point me too. If none in Scrap Girls - is there anywhere I could try for them. Would really appreciate it.

I could not find "sushi" but I did find this Oriental Kit that would make great backgrounds.

Oriental Collection This also comes in a Scrap Simple Template that you can color to suit yourself.

Also these elements which you can color to suit yourself: Asian Shapes

And these beautiful templates that can be made to suit your colors: Asian Embellishment Templates

And one more: Far East Paper Templates

Hope some of those are helpful.

I would have sworn I had a little sushi sticker, but I can't find it. However the Ginger Jar Collection has some nice embellishments that might look good.

You could also do an internet search for sushi images.

Nothing specific to sushi, unfortunately. I wish we did!!

The suggestions from Joy and Aggie are ones I've been using to scrap my own photos from sushi restaurants and Japanese-themed layouts.

Thanks for all your replies - nothing seems to fit the page - I did several searches on the internet and saw one kit and then lost it before I could check it out. None of the above will fit the page - I was looking for sushi pieces elements.... I guess I will have to try and make my own...

Thank you for the suggestions - much appreciated

Pam