3 replies to this topic

#1 Actnfunny

Actnfunny

Average Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

I have a few greeting card templates, but I'd like to know your favorites. I need to make a baby shower card. I'm going to include the 4-D ultrasound picture on it. I could probably make one but I know it would turn out upside down so a ready made one would be better. The template doesn't need to be baby themed although that would be terrific. I have Brandy's Hello Baby Animals collection to apply to it. The reason I'm asking for favorites is because I may already have one and just haven't been able to find it.

Thanks
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 MariJ

MariJ

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,466 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi! I have these SNU AYO Greeting cards: Elegant
and the part I like about the AYO is that the background is already on the template in the correctly sized 8.5x11 so you just add embellishments, photos, etc and print. There are a few other AYO collections that might help, too.

For templates, I've used these photo ones, which might work well with your Ultrasound pic. SNU SS Card Templates 4x6 Fancy Photo.
They can be used for any type of cards and were fun to use.
I hope that helps and can't wait to see your cards, they sound great! :)

gallery_19549_358_19841.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 Actnfunny

Actnfunny

Average Member

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Thanks. I looked and I do have the first one. I'll see if I can make that work. I found another one that was Melissa Renfro I think but I don't like the shape of it very much. I'll take a look at the other one you suggested too. I need it to be a folding card because we will be putting the gift inside of it.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 MariJ

MariJ

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,466 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

You're very welcome, I like that set of Syndee's, when I made the photo cards I also made them folded as I think they are intended. Good luck! :)

gallery_19549_358_19841.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users