png73

Challenge Requirements

7 posts in this topic

I cannot find any challenge requirements. Are there specific instructions somewhere?

Thanks

There are general message board requirements but they are mostly just common sense. Challenge requirements don't really exist as such I don't think... Once you post your page in the correct gallery be sure to leave a link in the thread so we can all Lsl but other than that not really... You can use non SG if that is what you are wondering but only provide designer details -and please no links. Other than those simple things you must have fun!! Look forward to seeing your challenge pages!!

I cannot find any challenge requirements. Are there specific instructions somewhere?

Thanks

There are general message board requirements but they are mostly just common sense. Challenge requirements don't really exist as such I don't think... Once you post your page in the correct gallery be sure to leave a link in the thread so we can all Lsl but other than that not really... You can use non SG if that is what you are wondering but only provide designer details -and please no links. Other than those simple things you must have fun!! Look forward to seeing your challenge pages!!

Thanks for the info now how to upload to the gallery please?!

Here is the link to the challenge forum where you can find the challenges easily. You can also subscribe to the forum so you get notified when things are added.

Challenge Forum

I see you did upload and your layout is lovely! Do you need any more help? :)/>

Thank you, I made it!

Here is the link to the challenge forum where you can find the challenges easily. You can also subscribe to the forum so you get notified when things are added.

Challenge Forum

Thank you, that's very helpful.