5 replies to this topic

#1 Christine M

Christine M

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

I am looking for a digital foil Christmas tree. There is so much on the scrap girls site. I looked for 15 minutes and gave up! I will attach an image of what I am looking for. Thanks!
Christine

Attached Files

#2 healthyscraps

healthyscraps

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • Personal Statement:"Sometimes a set back can be a launch pad."
    - me

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Christine, I have a foil paper in my digiDoer September Collection if that is of any help.
Jacqui Smith | Product Designer

A sneak peak with more in store...
JSM_YouMeUs_Collection_MKTG_150.jpg JSM_SSEMB_YouMeUs_Masks_MKTG_150.jpg JSM_SSActions_NeonSign_MKTG_150.jpg JSM_SSActions_ChalkArt_MKTG_150.jpg SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
Visit Store Visit Gallery

#3 elibar

elibar

If there's a cure for this, I don't want it!

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,083 posts
  • Personal Statement:Love your God. Learn His ways. Live for others.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

You could also apply a style to your shape.

Posted Imagehttp://store.scrapgi...foil-p27515.php

There are two gold styles in it. If you look at the sample layout, you'll see the gold style applied to a circle shape behind the photo. That may be the look you want.

It's also the same style I used when I created Printable Card Kit: Golden Nativity. Here's a sample here to see how the style looks on a card:
Posted Image

gallery_11196_66_57667.png
siggie credits
Elisha Barnett
my latest products (click to view):

EBA_Collection_DaffodilDays_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_PaperMini_FreshPaint_MKTG_150.jpg  EBA_CollectionBiggie_Afresh_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_BrushSet_PapercutLadies2_MKTG_150.jp

BLINKIES_Prayer.gifDesigner-sm-1.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#4 Christine M

Christine M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Thank you both!
For the sugar plum foil -- is that sold just as digital paper? That is all I am looking for, and I need green too. So that might fit the bill.
I usually see digital papers in square format, so I just want to be sure what I am buying first. Thanks!

There are two gold styles in it. If you look at the sample layout, you'll see the gold style applied to a circle shape behind the photo. That may be the look you want.

It's also the same style I used when I created Printable Card Kit: Golden Nativity. Here's a sample here to see how the style looks on a card:
Posted Image

#5 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,059 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Thank you both!
For the sugar plum foil -- is that sold just as digital paper? That is all I am looking for, and I need green too. So that might fit the bill.
I usually see digital papers in square format, so I just want to be sure what I am buying first. Thanks!

Posted Image

They are Styles that you install in PS or PSE. After they are installed, you simply apply them your Christmas tree shape to get a foil tree. You probably want to grab this - 1 Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook (Free ScrapSimple basics eBook) if you haven't used them before.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#6 Christine M

Christine M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

Well I got the foil. I was not entirely sure how to use styles, but I figured it out and it's perfect. Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users