Stefan

Belle

I don't know whether to put this in the "Funnies" section or the "Prayers and Praises" section. I think the fact that we can still laugh about it means that I'm not in the loony bin yet.

My DGS, Stefan, 11 years old is giving me nightmares. First he got lost while scuba diving. I did a layout of that story. Lost and Found . He has such a hero worship for his Dad, everything Jan tells him about what he did as a youngster, Stefan wants to do as well. Jan, my DS, told Stefan about the time he wired up the door handle so that Lizelle could get a shock when she opened the door. Of course Stefan had to do it as well. The only problem was that DS did not tell him how to do it so he took his knife and cut the wire on a lamp that was still plugged in and switched on. Well the spark shot a hole through his knife. Thank goodness for earth leakage. Stefan was not harmed. Only then did his Dad show him how to do it. Can you imagine living in the house with him. Oh yes, I can, I raised Jan. That's why my hair is so white.

Today he decided to spy on his sister and her friend. The two girls were jumping on the trampoline and he was on the roof of the wendy house. He fell off the roof, fell between the gate and the wall and landed on his head. By the time Janelle got to him, he had managed to get free and was flat on his back on the ground. His Dad phoned a neuro surgeon friend of his and the friend told him what to look for. He said Stefan was fine and did not need to go to hospital.

What on earth will this child get up to next. That child's Guardian Angel is sure working overtime.

Belle, thankfully no one was hurt. I am sure that it was very scary before you could eventually laugh at it. My husband was a kid like Stefan. He has matured, but there is never a dull moment. He is entertaining, fun, adventurous, and the life of the party. I am just happy that he managed to survive his youthful misadventures to become a wonderful husband and father. Have a Happy, SAFE Thanksgiving.

lol...I agree with, Diane! And, I can totally relate, two of my four are just like Stefan. I am very gray (well, more white than gray) for my age. Glad he's okay! ;)

Gosh Belle I have been without internet most of the week, and I remember the scary scuba story but oh my goodness! I can see your worry and for sure that little boy must have a guardian angel (or two or three) all his own. So glad that all turned out well... Whew...

Shouldn't this boy's name be Lucky?! Amazing that he wasn't hurt playing with electricity. Think his dad learned a lesson there, too. And spying on his sister and her friend, just like a brother. My husband was the very same as a child, except with no supervision. I don't dare say some of the hijinks he got up to, as I'm not sure the statute of limitations has expired! :ninja:

If Stefan's to be a WORLD FAMOUS furniture maker one day, he'd better look after himself! :monkeydance:

Archived