What's New This Week?

I miss my Thursday Boutique Days! I've missed so many new goodies in the boutique over the last couple of months and so many sales! I've had a couple of looks and see so many gorgeous things I just have to have once my life settles down a little bit. And actually I just checked and there are three things in my shopping cart so many this afternoon, after Tgiving dinner I can take a little while and spend some time here and catch up - I might even get a layout done and certainly a little shopping!

Styles from Syndee:

SNU_SSStyles_PunchedOut6301_MKTG150.jpg

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Punched Out 6301

I'm really intrigued with these styles, and with the actions Syndee just released: SNU_SSSActions_PunchOut_MKTG150.jpg

ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Punched Out 6301

Syndee, could you clarify the difference in the results the styles and the actions produce? I can't quite figure it out from the descriptions or the short video snippet, but they look super!

I have the same question as Barbara, as to the difference between the style and the action in the "Punched" products.

Also, the action says "tested in Photoshop" but the description says PS/PSE. Which versions of PSE is the OK for? (I have PSE 9)

Ang Campbell has a merry and bright Christmas collection!

ACA_MerryBright_MKTG_150.jpg

Merry & Bright Collection Mini

ACA_MerryBright_SolidsPaperMini_MKTG_150.jpg

ADD TO CART

That may have been the speediest linking and sharing I've ever seen Conda! LOL. Nicely played :)

I also added a couple of value packs that include some of the components of the SG Club "Story of My Life" and the SS Club "Filigree Fun" from earlier this year :) I'll let you link those. You're the master! LOL

Archived