CRS

Congratulations Marie (Marie-Christine)!

31 posts in this topic

Congratulations Marie (Marie-Christine)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Marie as the Member of the Month for December 2013! Marie will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Marie joined the forum in June 2013 and has been very active ever since! You can find her joining challenges, playing games, and leaving love in the Gallery! Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

When you have some time Marie, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations Marie!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Marie! I know you'll add a lot of sparkle to that beautiful crown!

Wow, Thank you so much.

I had no idea until I posted my facebook timeline lo in my gallery just a moment ago.

ScrapGirls truly is an amazing place, Thank you.

:dancing_penguin: Woo Hoo! Congratulations Marie. Wear your crown proudly. :dancing_penguin:

Congratulations Marie!

I saw the announcement just now--5:47 am and said to myself, "oh, WOW! That is so cool, I am so happy for you!" Have a great, awesome, giggly day!! You deserve it!!!

Congratulations Marie. A well deserved honour. Enjoy!

Congratulations, Marie! I love the variety of layouts you've been posting in the gallery. Great work!

Congrats. I haven't been around much lately, so I am looking forward to seeing your LOs. Have a great month!

Congratulations, Marie-Christine! We are happy to have you as our MOM! :worthy:

Congratulations on receiving MOM, Marie!! Enjoy!

Congratulations to you, Marie! I know you will wear that beautiful crown proudly!