• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 countrydi

countrydi

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  • Personal Statement:We aren't promised tomorrow, so make sure you enjoy and make the most of today!!!!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:22 PM

While looking through my large stash of ScrapGirl supplies for a Thankful Album, I was shocked and embarrassed. As I was scrolling and scrolling and scrolling (you get the picture) through the goodies, I was amazed at how much I have gotten of SG supplies over the years. There was goodies that I had gotten and totally forgotten I had. I spent a couple of hours just admiring all the wonderful goodies that I had and never used. I remember thinking that if I never bought another thing, I'd still probably never use all my supplies, not that that's going to ever happen! LOL I come to the boutique and oh and ah over the new stuff and there is always something that I just can't seem to live without it seems!
But I have made an early New Year resolution to start going back through my stash and using some of those precious goodies that I just had to have! That doesn't mean my buying days are over, I just wanna do both. LOL

Thank you wonderful designers for the great job you continue to do here at ScrapGirls!!
~Di~ Photographer @ Heart

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 mbc72

mbc72

Keep calm and scrap on!

• Creative Team
  • 8,384 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

I can totally relate, Di! So much goodness that sits never used in my stash, but just can't stay away from the boutique! That's a great New Year's resolution!

gallery_8176_66_29137.png
Button_Layout.pngButton_Published.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
BLINKIES_Blessed.gif

#3 bitzee

bitzee

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

I am soooo guilty. With 4 elderly, sick parents and in-laws, life always gets in the way. I need to set aside a designated day or time to scrap with my stash and really stick with it.

#4 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 30,401 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

I'm guilty of this, too! But it's all so pretty!!

#5 Bride

Bride

Zippity-Doo-Dah, Zippity-Ay, My oh my it’s a scrappin’ good day

• Creative Team
  • 8,899 posts
  • Personal Statement:Go slow.
    Be God-struck.
    Grant grace.
    Live Truth.
    Give Thanks.
    Become the gift.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

Joining in on the guilty party here!! We do have the best designers in the West ... North, South and East as well!!

#6 englishrose

englishrose

• Members
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

I totally relate to this Di!

gallery_19958_304_47949.gif

]BLINKIES_UK.gifSG_Olympian.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462WT-Button-copy.gif

#7 countrydi

countrydi

• Members
  • 4,392 posts
  • Personal Statement:We aren't promised tomorrow, so make sure you enjoy and make the most of today!!!!

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

I'm so glad I'm in such good company! It makes me feel alittle less back. I'm addicted and I love it! I usually go through the new stuff and would just love one of everything! But that's not possible. Posted Image
~Di~ Photographer @ Heart

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#8 jhbren

jhbren

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Oh yes, you're in very good company! We seem to all be scrapaholics, and there's no 12 step program for us. I've started an organization system that helps me to use more of what I have. Since it's much easier for me to choose products visually than by name, I put preview images of each new purchase in a dedicated iPhoto library, and add keywords to help filter things by theme, season, color, kind of embellishment (e.g., flowers), etc. And I force myself to similarly file any product I use that hasn't already been added to the library. I'm slowly increasing use of what I already have. But I won'd - can't - stop buying all those beautiful collections, brushes, word art . . . Thank goodness for a high capacity EHD! And shop on!

gallery_3248_66_75994.png

My gallery

#9 Cheri T

Cheri T

Scrap Woman

• Design Team
  • 12,259 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yep, more good company here, lol!! Can't stop buying, and won't stop using lots too! :)

gallery_7171_66_111936.png
Button_Designer.pngButton_Published.pngSGblinkie.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#10 KFiasco

KFiasco

• Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

I am so guilty of this. A few months ago I went through to make sure I downloaded everything I bought and was shocked at how much I have and have forgotten about. I, too, am going to go through all my stash and maybe try to put things in categories so I can use them more frequently.

Karen
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

I must join this group. One day, I promise myself that I won't buy anything else for awhile and then a sale comes along! The designers here create such beautiful stuff, and it seems there is always a sale. It really isn't our fault!!!! LOL!

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

#12 Jo Corne

Jo Corne

Racked, Stacked and Mac'd!!

• Design Team
  • 6,984 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

lol you guys are the best, we love love love it that you are here with us, loving what we make for you, keep up the good work :)

Button_Designer.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

JCO_BabyMine_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpg JCO_PappasPizza_CollectionMini_MKTG_150. SGClub_Jul14_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_Monsterrific_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpg  
My gallery
My Store

#13 scrappyjan

scrappyjan

Scrapper Friend

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Personal Statement:I'm not suffering from insanity - I'm enjoying every moment of it!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

Hey what would us designers do with our time if we didn't have all you wonderful scrappers to design for? Don't stop buying, guys, you're keeping us too busy to get up to mischief - thank you all, you rock!! :penguins:
Hugs
Jan
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 KFiasco

KFiasco

• Members
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Oh my gosh. I decided to put all of my alphas in a spreadsheet so that I could keep them in alphabetical order and have them all in one place with a picture of what they look like. What a job. It took me two nights. The first night I barely got through the B's. Turns out I have at least 171 kits. I'm sure that some of you can leave me in the dust, but I'm not a very prolific scrapper and have many kits that I haven't used. I need to tweek my spreadsheet a little, but I am rather pleased with how it turned out. I'm sure there is a better way to do this but I couldn't find one. Now off to buy Brandy Murray's new Christmas collection. LOL

Karen
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • 15,001 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

You are in great company!  ;)

gallery_12013_66_4024.png

ShredButton.pngSG_Olympian.pngButton_Welcome.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gif

#16 healthyscraps

healthyscraps

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Personal Statement:"Sometimes a set back can be a launch pad."
    - me

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

I enjoyed reading this thread, you ladies made me giggle. You are true scrapbookers, no impostors here. Enjoy using all your collections as I am sure there will be many more fabulous must-have products to come.

Jacqui Smith | Product Designer

A sneak peak with more in store...
JSM_NipTuck_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg JSM_NipTuck_Alpha_MKTG_150.jpg JSM_pG-M1-1_SSA_12x12_CU_150.jpg JSM_SSActions_NeonSign_CU_150.jpg SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
Visit Store Visit Gallery

#17 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,003 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

Guilty too! 

gallery_14425_66_82034.png

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif ~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif ~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif ~ SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users