Testing, Testing...anyone There? :)

Can you hear me? Can you hear me now? LOL

A few of us are testing to see if our "Watch Forums" is working correctly. I wasn't aware, but apparently this feature hasn't been working properly for everyone. Now we're seeing if the latest Forum changes have resolved the issue.

I didn't. :(

It shows up under My Settings>Forums>Manage Watched Forums, but I didn't get an email notification. Maybe I just have something set wrong in my settings? :dunno:

I didn't. sad.gif/>

It shows up under My Settings>Forums>Manage Watched Forums, but I didn't get an email notification. Maybe I just have something set wrong in my settings? dunno.gif/>

That's too bad:(

Make sure you have it set for immediate notification, maybe that will help?

I didn't. sad.gif/>

It shows up under My Settings>Forums>Manage Watched Forums, but I didn't get an email notification. Maybe I just have something set wrong in my settings? dunno.gif/>

That's too bad:(

Make sure you have it set for immediate notification, maybe that will help?

Yep, it's set for Immediate Notification.

Actually, our forum emails are being marked as spam by AT&T, Verizon, and Barracuda. The mail is being rejected before it can even get to the spam filter. It is bouncing back to my games@scrapgirls email. I can forward the ones I find if you'd like.

We are waiting for the forum upgrade and then we'll work on getting off their filters.

Actually, our forum emails are being marked as spam by AT&T, Verizon, and Barracuda. The mail is being rejected before it can even get to the spam filter. It is bouncing back to my games@scrapgirls email. I can forward the ones I find if you'd like.

We are waiting for the forum upgrade and then we'll work on getting off their filters.

Hmmm, thanks for the information April! :)

I just don't understand why I get my notifications for PMs but nothing else...

I have AT&T and am getting everything except notices from "Watch Images". If someone sends me a PM, I get it. Newsletters, comments on my profile, all those are coming in. It's just since the forum issues started, I stopped receiving notices for comments on layouts. I haven't tried watching forums, though...

I'm getting 'Watch Forums' notices okay as well as individual comments on layouts. I'm receiving everything okay. I use Yahoo! with Firefox. Firefox has been giving me grief lately as well as Yahoo! on taking forever to log me in and go from one page to another. Ever since Yahoo! upgraded, it's been horrible. Advertisements are all over the place and instead of being able to make another file, you have to go out to the edit files and add one from there. What a royal pain. Uggggghhhhh!

I'm not receiving email notifications about image comments or forum postings - none have shown up since the forum upgrade began. None appeared in my junk mail, but I think those are my filters, not Verizon's.

Hmmm, I received a watched forum notification in my email this morning...

That's the first one I've received in a long time - it was nice to see it lol.

Archived