Important Forum Announcement

April Showers

We have scheduled an upgrade to the Scrap Girls Forum software and the forum will be off-line during the upgrade. Support can't give us an exact time, but it could happen as early as tonight. 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

You may want to limit your gallery uploads until the forum is back online so we can be sure we have all the images backed up properly. If you do upload, be sure to keep a copy!

When the Scrap Girls forum comes back on-line it will temporarily look different. It will probably be a plain blue rather than the purple we're used to. It will take some time for Wendee to make it all pretty and Scrap-Girly.

Thanks for your patience during this transition!

Our software update is done, but we have some serious issues with the Gallery, so we have to keep that offline for now. We are afraid turning it on might crash our server. We will be working on getting that up and running this coming week.

Thanks so much for your patience this weekend while we were down. Be sure to send Wendee and April some virtual hugs. It's been a long week/weekend for them.

Thanks! Debbie

You'll notice several changes in the upgraded forum software.

The birthdays and chats are showing above the status updates. If you would prefer not to see the birthdays, you can simply collapse that box by clicking on the right side of the bar.

If you find other issues just let us know.

I tried to leave "happy birthday" messages on the members' profiles, but can't find a place to do so. Has it moved, or is that not an option with this upgrade?

Also, is there a spell check for the "Reply to this topic" box? I have a spell-checker through FireFox, but it doesn't appear to be working.

||||||Big SQUEEZY Group HUG||||||||| I've missed you all soooooo much!! Thanks for your hard work April, Wendee and Debbie!

I tried to leave "happy birthday" messages on the members' profiles, but can't find a place to do so. Has it moved, or is that not an option with this upgrade?

Also, is there a spell check for the "Reply to this topic" box? I have a spell-checker through FireFox, but it doesn't appear to be working.

I found the place to comment. It's in the second tab under their name, "Profile Feed."

Thank you for all the hard work, April, Wendee and Debbie. As the owner of my own software company, my heart goes out to you. I KNOW how hard and frustrating this can be.

Hugs to you! :bighug:

(By the way, it's so nice to be able to use the emoticons again--they'd disappeared on me for the last year or so.)

Archived