Art Journaling Chat & Challenge 9Pm Et

MariJ

It's December and time for the Holiday edition of the Art Journaling Chat and challenge! Are you interested in learning digital Art Journaling and wondering what it's all about? Excited about the layouts you've already created and anxious to make more? Join Marilyn (MariJ) and Jody (Jode2771) in the chat room on Monday, December 9th at 9 PM ET for an Art Journaling Chat and Challenge. During the chat we will discuss the basics of Art Journaling, provide a prompt for starting a page and Jode is available for layout tips and questions.

Come join the fun in our last chat of 2013! Sure hope to see you there. :)

PLEASE NOTE: We are conscious that ScrapGirls live in all parts of the globe, so our aim is to alternate months and times. So while this will be an ET evening chat, (therefore morning for many members) next month we will schedule a morning ET Chat in order to make it easier for others.

Thanks to everyone for a great chat! For those who missed it, this month's prompt is ---

"Holiday" (s)

What does the word "Holiday" bring up for you, how does it make you feel? What depicts and embodies how you feel when you see the word "Holiday"?

For this challenge we also encourage you to use word art or journaling in your page. You can use word art - even lots of it - to express yourself, or a paragraph of journaling to tell your story. Remember that if your journaling is too personal you can "hide" it on the page with blending modes, specific fonts or color. Focus on words that show what the word "Holiday" means to you.

Create the feel of "Holiday" on your page, trying to use some words and/or journaling along with your special symbols.

Here's my layout:

Holidays

And here's Jody's:

Jode's Holiday

So sorry I missed this chat but I was working at that time. I don't often work tuesday PM's (its tuesday 3pm the time here for the chat so usually a good time for me) but This happened to be the week :(

Love your LO's. I will get one done but not sure when as life is so busy at the moment.

So sorry I missed this chat but I was working at that time. I don't often work tuesday PM's (its tuesday 3pm the time here for the chat so usually a good time for me) but This happened to be the week :(

Love your LO's. I will get one done but not sure when as life is so busy at the moment.

Awww.... Sorry Jane we missed you too! :( Will be glad to see a layout - I sure know what this busy time of year is like! :)

I'll catch back up in January's - hope I can find my mojo and creativity again. Sorry I missed this one.

We'll remind you when the next one comes around, Sara. Take it easy, your creativity will come when you are ready for it. xo

Archived