Navigating The Forum

jenrou

Hi Jean, I haven't tried to upload to the gallery yet, but to comment on a status, you should be able to click "add/show comments" under the status you want to respond to. If you're trying to leave a comment on a person's profile, click the second tab under their picture, "profile feed." Hope this helps!

Oh, and if you're trying to post a status of your own, click on your username in the top right corner...

I can help you out here, April as I just successfully uploaded a few ATC cards for December’s swap.

When you are in the gallery that you wish to upload your layout,

1. Click on the purple upload button on the right hand side of your screen and give it a few seconds to change.
  2. You will be on the “Step 1 Upload Media” page which will display the last image uploaded to that gallery. Under that image is a button that says “Choose File”. Click on it and navigate on your computer to the file where you image is stored. Double click and allow it to be uploaded to this page.
  3. Across from this button, on the right side is another purple “Upload” button. Click on it.
  4. This will take you to a screen with a “Review & Publish” page – another purple button on the right side. Fill in the Title, Tags and Description as we had done in the past, then click on “Finish/Publish” at the bottom.

Hope that helps!

Don't see any way to "edit" after uploading?

And, my layout ended up with a strange title!

Also when adding a link no way to "name" the link?

Kinks still being worked out, but just posting FYI.

Marilyn, look down below the layout, under the scroll bar, and just above the "share this link" buttons. There are buttons to add a note, rotate left, rotate right and image moderation. Click on the image moderation button to edit. HTH

To name the link, type the words first, then highlight and click the link button. It should automatically create a link (no more BBCode showing!). HTH

To name the link, type the words first, then highlight and click the link button. It should automatically create a link (no more BBCode showing!). HTH

Thanks Theresa and Monica.

Monica I just tried this and it worked! :)

Anyone tried copy and pasting into a thread? Or adding an image? Struggling with that but it could be right under my nose!

Carla, I've copied/pasted birthdays from the calendar to the birthday threads and I haven't had any trouble.

Has anyone else tried to change their siggy?

Mine was full of what looked like HTML code, very confusing. I managed to change to a Christmas siggy, more by luck than any skill on my part.

I have tried to copy and paste the bingo words and can't do it. I'm sure it's operator error!

Carla, I just copy and paste the same way I do in any other document and it works! I did it in the Art Journaling blurb and chat and also when posting my layout comments. Maybe it's a Mac thing? I know Jode hasn't been able to copy and paste, either. :(

Good luck, that's no fun with Bingo words.

Has anyone else tried to change their siggy?

Mine was full of what looked like HTML code, very confusing. I managed to change to a Christmas siggy, more by luck than any skill on my part.

The same thing happened to me yesterday Valerie. I was finally able to get it changed, but I have no idea how I did it LOL.

So, I changed my Siggie in the usual way, no problems! Go figure.......

BUT, whenever I go to post layout notes, they ALWAYS "center" rather than justify left. Now, I have highlighted and clicked the left icon... But, to no avail - it stays centered.

An tips or is that happening to anyone else? Thanks! :)

BUT, whenever I go to post layout notes, they ALWAYS "center" rather than justify left. Now, I have highlighted and clicked the left icon... But, to no avail - it stays centered.

Just skimming through the gallery, It looks like everything is centered, even older LOs posted before the upgrade.

Just skimming through the gallery, It looks like everything is centered, even older LOs posted before the upgrade.

I just checked through some of the layouts and even checked as far back as some of my older favorites and it looks like all the text is centered.

I see the first 9 comments on my layout but I know there are more (because of email notifications). Does anyone know how to get to "page 2"?

Hi Diane, I just checked a layout of mine that has 13 comments according to the thumbnail image in my gallery. When I view the image, I see the first 10 comments, and just under the 10th comment, is where I can click on pg 2. HTH

When you look at the thumbnail image of your layout in your gallery, how many comments does it say are there?

I see the first 9 comments on my layout but I know there are more (because of email notifications). Does anyone know how to get to "page 2"?

Hi Diane, I just checked a layout of mine that has 13 comments according to the thumbnail image in my gallery. When I view the image, I see the first 10 comments, and just under the 10th comment, is where I can click on pg 2. HTH

When you look at the thumbnail image of your layout in your gallery, how many comments does it say are there?

It says "9"; maybe that's why there is no page 2. However, I received email notices telling me I had other comments. Hmm... very strange. And when I looked at a previous layout whose thumbnail said "13", sure enough there was a page 2 under the 10th comment. Thanks, teecee!

Ok, I counted my email messages again. There were indeed 9 for the layout in question and the others were for another layout with an almost identical name. Whew. It was just my mistake, nothing appears to be wrong with the Forum. Thanks Marilyn and Theresa for your responses!

Glad you got it figured out! :rudolf:

Archived