jenrou

Navigating The Forum

39 posts in this topic

I am having trouble inserting a link to my layouts in the forum. I go to the link symbol & the box comes up but when I enter the data it's not uploading. When I try to cancel it the screen freezes. Is it possible to have some instruction with this new link process?

Some of these earlier issues were due to the permissions in the galleries getting mixed up during the upgrade.

I hope I fixed them all, but if you find you can't upload to a gallery that you should be able to put layouts in, or that your comments are moderated or it won't allow you to comment, let me know where it is happening so I can go in and check those specific permissions.

I am having trouble inserting a link to my layouts in the forum. I go to the link symbol & the box comes up but when I enter the data it's not uploading. When I try to cancel it the screen freezes. Is it possible to have some instruction with this new link process?

What browser are you using? I had trouble with IE and had to switch to Firefox.

I am using IE 11.

Hi Laraine,

You may want to try this tip from Tina: Post #29. I tried it with IE 11 and it worked perfectly. HTH :rudolf:

Hi Jaymee,

Though we don't have a place specifically for "Favorites" like we did before the upgrade, you may want to try the instructions in this tutorial: How to Save and View Galllery Favorites. This worked for me, and when I tried it, I saw that all the favorites I had saved prior to the upgrade were there. HTH

Thanks, Teecee. That helps.

Happy New year!

Glad I could help, Jaymee - Happy New Year to you too!