scrap_horse

What Font Is Deb Any Month Calendar Brush?

15 posts in this topic

Hi! Wondering what font DEB Any Month calendar brush is, I would like to match the font if possible for my photo captions on the calendars I'm making with this brush set. Thanks!

I know that font. I'll email you later, not on my computer right now...I have to look it up.

Hi! Wondering what font DEB Any Month calendar brush is, I would like to match the font if possible for my photo captions on the calendars I'm making with this brush set. Thanks!

It's not exact, but Arial is very similar.

Century Gothic looks like a close match.

There is a very handy tool "What the Font?" at http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/. You upload an image of a word, and then identify the letters. It does its best to list possibilities.

That sounds really cool Barbara. TFS!

Thanks for the replies! I need to finish this project today, so I'll see what I come up with. Usually I don't try to match, I would counter it with a completely different kind of font instead, but keeping this simple and readable is my goal. Will check out that font matching site, sounds awesome!

Great tip, Barbara! Thank you!!

Century Gothic is what it said. Looks good! Thanks so much, and I bookmarked that site! very cool tool.

Looks like a neat site, beats scrolling through all my fonts looking for something that matches. Thanks for sharing, Barbara!

Ahhh cool tool Barbara! You always have the neatest TRICks and TIPS!

Right? I had no clue there was such a thing!!! Thanks Barbara!! Who knew!!