What's New Thursday, Dec. 12Th!

CRS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND...did you see this??? It's not available until tomorrow...the 13th!! (even though you can see it today!!)

SG_AlteredXmas%20Spec_1_MKTG150.jpgAltered Christmas Special Collection Day 1

Please note this a special collection, not a freebie. What makes this item different is it must be added to your shopping cart. If you have a credit card on file, you will be able to checkout through the shopping cart with a $0 order.

Everyday (except Sunday) starting December 13 - December 24 we will introduce a new piece to the Altered Christmas Special Collection designed for you by Cheri Thieleke, Cindy Rohrbough and Angie Briggs.

By collection all 10 pieces you will assemble the Altered Christmas Special Collection containing the following:
  • 16 12x12 Papers
  • 2 Overlays
  • 9 Word Art
  • 12 Embellishments

AND...did you see this???

Please note this a special collection, not a freebie. What makes this item different is it must be added to your shopping cart. If you have a credit card on file, you will be able to checkout through the shopping cart with a $0 order.

Everyday (except Sunday) starting December 13 - December 24 we will introduce a new piece to the Altered Christmas Special Collection designed for you by Cheri Thieleke, Cindy Rohrbough and Angie Briggs.

By collection all 10 pieces you will assemble the Altered Christmas Special Collection containing the following:
  • 16 12x12 Papers
  • 2 Overlays
  • 9 Word Art
  • 12 Embellishments

Great job on this Cheri, Cindy and Angie :) That little cherub is darling...Love it!

and I agree...super cute Alpha Syndee!

AND...did you see this??? It's not available until tomorrow...the 13th!! (even though you can see it today!!)

• 16 12x12 Papers
  • 2 Overlays
  • 9 Word Art
  • 12 Embellishments

I LOVE this special collection! :xmastree:

I tried to check out with that new collection and a $0 amount and it wouldn't let me...I don't have time to mess with it right now, but I'll be sure to get it!

Carla, I don't think you can until tomorrow. It's just turned on early as a teaser, and it worked! I can't wait til tomorrow, and I hope I don't forget!!!

Oh, wow! Did you see Brandy's newest collection? GORGEOUS!!!!

BMU_WintersKiss_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgWinter's Kiss Collection

BMU_WintersKiss_EMB_Snow_MKTG_150.jpgWinter's Kiss Snow Embellishment Super Mini

P.S. Just FYI, to get the images, all I had to do was right click and choose "Copy Image" and then come here to paste. No code, no image button.

Oh, and if I had paid attention, a little box popped up at the top of the screen telling me that you had posted. That means, no more continuous refreshing during games to see if someone else posted!

Oh, wow! Did you see Brandy's newest collection? GORGEOUS!!!!

BMU_WintersKiss_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgWinter's Kiss Collection

BMU_WintersKiss_EMB_Snow_MKTG_150.jpgWinter's Kiss Snow Embellishment Super Mini

P.S. Just FYI, to get the images, all I had to do was right click and choose "Copy Image" and then come here to paste. No code, no image button.

Beautiful collection!

It's so cool that we copy and paste the images so much easier than the way it was before - I love it!! :angel:

Oh, and if I had paid attention, a little box popped up at the top of the screen telling me that you had posted. That means, no more continuous refreshing during games to see if someone else posted!

Monica, I don't understand - could you explain in more detail please?

W H A T?? I don't have to use the image button??? Copy image, not copy image location?? SAAAA WEEEEET!!!!

Ok...no need to check out with the 12 Days Special, it's now in the freebie section and you can download it like regular freebies. You won't want to miss this one. Once you collect all the pieces you will have this full collection

SG_AlteredXmasSpec2013_Mkt300.jpg

And did you see it coordinates with the 3 mini kits that's free with purchase through December? There's also a sneak peek of the 3rd mini kit (that will be available next week) on the product page

Ok...no need to check out with the 12 Days Special, it's now in the freebie section and you can download it like regular freebies. You won't want to miss this one. Once you collect all the pieces you will have this full collection

SG_AlteredXmasSpec2013_Mkt300.jpg

And did you see it coordinates with the 3 mini kits that's free with purchase through December? There's also a sneak peek of the 3rd mini kit (that will be available next week) on the product page

NICE!!!

Archived