Star Treasure Hunt

April Showers

Thought I'd post this here in case you missed it in the newsletter.

Star Treasure Hunt

Be a star and win this treasure hunt! The winner will get a $20 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. The rules are simple...

Use the clues to find the correct products in the Scrap Girls Boutique. You will know when you have located them because you will see this star image on the product details page.

StarHunt.jpg

Please send your entry to games@scrapgirls.com with the product name and web address link for each item you find. Use the subject line: "Star Treasure Hunt" and include your name and your Scrap Girls Forum user name, if available.

Everyone who gets the correct answers to ALL of the questions in by 11:59 p.m. (ET), Sunday, December 15, will be entered into a drawing to win the prize.

1. Susie wants one.
  2. Helpful when wrapping gifts
  3. Pop the cork!
  4. Santa's suit
  5. Baking essentials
  6. Game of chance
  7. Slightly toxic decoration
  8. The last ornament hung on the tree
  9. An original Christmas gift
  10. Imani

Joyce I am with you ... the last one is hiding for me too and now I am questioning my knowledge of Christmas traditions. LOL ... Will be at the Live Nativity production the least of week so I am out of it...

but as always great fun looking and learning from the hunt!

Merry Christmas!

CC

I feel a little dumb right now. I found all of them but #6, and I'm just stumped on it.

Since the game is over, I'll give you the answer on that one. The kit is STI_Shalom. It's the dreidel, which is a game of chance Jewish kids play at Hanukkah.

How about the answer for #8 about the last ornament put on the tree?

I feel a little dumb right now. I found all of them but #6, and I'm just stumped on it.

Since the game is over, I'll give you the answer on that one. The kit is STI_Shalom. It's the dreidel, which is a game of chance Jewish kids play at Hanukkah.

How about the answer for #8 about the last ornament put on the tree?

It is a pickle. I remember people talking about it in the past. The kit is Home Canning Embellishments.

Good job to all who found that pickle - guess I just don't remember a pickle on our tree - I was on the wrong track thinking last was the tree topper an angel or star or finial or something else like that. was fun anyway --- Will there be a Tree of Doom ???

Merry Christmas!

Good job to all who found that pickle - guess I just don't remember a pickle on our tree - I was on the wrong track thinking last was the tree topper an angel or star or finial or something else like that. was fun anyway --- Will there be a Tree of Doom ???

Merry Christmas!

I was looking for stars and angels too. Even after being told it was a pickle, I have to admit I'd never heard of that either. Figured it was an East or West Coast thing that never made it to the Midwest while I was growing up. But you're from AZ, so that blows my theory. Now I'm thinking its an East Coast thing. (LOL)

We didn't have a pickle on our tree growing up either. And we didn't until 2000 when we moved across town and had friends that did the pickle thing. The first one to find it on Christmas morning gets an extra little gift. That same year another friend gave me a pickle ornament and my kids have had a lot of fun with it.

Archived