Dramatically Lifted Photos

scrapper59

OK. Here are my suggestions. Make sure you are in Expert Mode in Elements. Then, drag the DLP (Dramatically Lifted Photos) file into your workspace. Make sure you click on the Layers Palette. You will find that tab at the lower right side of your screen.

Then, drag the photo you want to use from the file where you keep it into Elements. It should appear in the Photo Bin. (Click on the sower left corner of your screen to activate the Photo Bin).

Click on the Photo Mask layer in the Layers Palette to highlight it in blue. Then drag the photo into your work space. It should appear above the Photo Mask layer in the Layers Palette. Clip the photo to the layer by clicking Ctrl G. You can resize the photo by clicking on the Move Tool (found on the left side of your screen under Select). If you need to resize the photo, click on the corner of the photo and either shrink or expand it by using your mouse.

When you have resized the photo, then click on the Photo Bin and click on the project page you want to use the frame on. That usually is your scrapbook page. Then drag the DLP with your photo in it into the project page and resize if necessary.

If you need more help with these frames, ask away.

Barbara

For some reason I can't get the photo to look lifted. It stays flat on the page. I'm sure it's my brain that is missing something, but I have tried several ways today and still it doesn't look right. Thank you so much for the info though. I will keep working on it.

Archived