cjdegroot

New Here

19 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm a retired grandma who started doing scrapbooking about 10 years ago. I have learned Photoshop Elements on my own. Am currently using #10, and started doing digital as well as the regular style. I do a lot of reading, and during the spring, summer and fall do tons of camping. Therefore winter time is my scrapping time. Occasionally I get really stuck with what I'm doing, so am glad I've found your site for finding answers to problems when they arise.

cjdegroot

Hello, and :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! You have certainly come to the right place if you need help with anything digi-scrapping related. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch, so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations. :rudolf:

Hello, so glad you found us. You'll find all the help you need right here :)

Hi there, welcome to Scrap Girls! So glad you found your way here. We have an extremely helpful group so don't hesitate to ask questions if you get stuck:)

Hi CJ! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! :welcome2:

This is definitely the right place for questions! So many friendly folks willing to help. Welcome!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! So glad you checked in. You live in a lovely part of Canada for camping so I bet you have some terrific photos to scrap!

Welcome to Scrapgirls - ask away, there's always someone who can point you in the right direction - can't wait to see your camping layouts.