?printing Out Calendar Pages

Ande43

I have a question....I have always printed out my finished LO's ....8x8....on High Quality Glossy photo paper and they have always been perfect....color exactly as the image and/or photo was IRL.....I have just created 4x6 and 5x7 calendar pages and am not happy with the finished product. When I click print I have clicked on the appropriate paper used etc....I have just clicked on the page saved to my file for the calenders and clicked print....I did go to PSE and opened the page and printed from there but that was even worse...color all wrong and elements and some of the photos pixelated the printing I had done on tags with names etc was fuzzy.....it did say on one of the pop-up that it would be printed at less than 220 DPI....that is too low isn't it but I have never done anything about that in the past....can it be changed to.....what??? 300??? how and where? I am at a loss as I have always just clicked print and the end product was perfect any ideas,,,,,have made 60 LO's and really don't want to give these to anyone as is. Some of them are in the gallery where the calendars are if you want a feel for some of them....two sets using a template from here and 3 using Quick Page type from somewhere else...would appreciate any help you can give me,

Ok.....I opened the individual LO and it was 1200-1800,,,,,,I had put two on an 8x10 new file and put two LO's on it so I could print two of them on each page of photo paper, I used the grid view to make sure they were 4x6 or 5x7. I did try and print them out on 4x6 photo paper but it cut off the bottom row of dates,,,,

I used SNU_EMB_Calendar Photo

Also....does anyone know if you can or how to adjust the color on the printer.....I have an Epson Artison 730

just opened the single in PSE 8 and it said 300 ppi the to print sheet said 72 ppi

Hi Ande,

Don't know if you thought of this, but for future reference, when I make 4"x6" calendars I have them printed as usual 4x6 photo prints at Costco. Walmart or wherever you might have photos printed. I pick "lustre" not glossy and the quality is always better than I could do. Plus, it's usually cheap to get prints at that price and saves my printer ink! :)

I know how to adjust the bleed settings on my Epson R1800 so it doesn't crop the image when printing on 4x6 paper.

Yours may be similar.

In the print driver, choose "Print Settings" then click on the "Advanced" button.

Under the "Page Layout" tab, there is a "Borderless" setting. This adjusts the amount that is trimmed from the edges when you print a page.

The default setting is "Max." When I move it to "Min," I sometimes get a tiny white line on one edge, but not always.

I would still check the Image Size of your 8x10 page. I don't think you'd be getting the low resolution warning if it was 300 pixels per inch. Your 8x10 image should be 2400x300 pixels.

In the file I placed the finished pages, the individual pages are 1200x1800 but the 8x10 where there are two 4x6 pages to be printed are 612x792.....how do I save the individual LO's at the better resoulution??

Archived