Changing Signature

lorac

I've followed the instructions in the tutorial for this and it doesn't seem to work. All that happens is I end up with my current signature and an underlined 'My Gallery'. No new signature. Obviously I'm doing something wrong or I have the wrong instructions: I'm following 'How To Add A link to your complete gallery in Your Signature'. Is that the correct tutorial?

Any help would be appreciated.

Found another tutorial that gives you two methods to change your signature. I just tried Method One, and got an error message. Went back and tried it again, now it says 'Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.' Don't know what's going on. It seems that the old way to change your signature was so easy. One, Two, Three and I was done. Now there are too many steps and I still can't change my signature.

There are different tutorials for doing different things with your signature. The one that gives "My Gallery" is the tutorial for adding a link to your gallery in your signature.

This is the correct tutorial for adding your custom signature. If you are replacing your custom signature, you will need to delete the current one from your signature. The add image icon won't delete an image in your current signature unless you have it highlighted first.

The process is pretty much the same as it was before.

That is the tutorial that I finally found and used. I ended up with two siggies and I couldn't highlight the signature that I wanted to delete. I finally right clicked on the old signature and chose delete. That did the trick and got rid of the old siggy which left the new siggy.

I plan on changing my signature for each of the Twelve Days of Christmas, like I did last year. It was fun to have a new siggy for each of the twelve days. I'm using the same ones as last year, unless I get creative and make a couple of new ones.

Archived