Saturday Color Challenge 12/28/13

MariJ

I can't believe we're at the last 2013 Saturday Color Challenge. I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday however you celebrated and I wish you a Peaceful New Year.

When thinking about today's challenge, I felt the weight of ALL those Christmas photos I took that need to be scrapped! So, although it might be quite ordinary, today's challenge colors are..........

RED and GREEN! But that's not all. To complete your challenge you must add some New Year's Glitz to your page!

Please post your layout using red, green and a bit of glitz (gold, silver or both) in the Saturday Color Challenge. I can't wait to see it shine!

Thanks for a great month of color and to all my ScrapGirl friends I send my wishes for a Happy 2014! Have fun and be safe...

:new_year:

Here's my layout:

I got the idea of doing a layout of my Santa collection after I saw Marilyn's layout of her Mom's Skinny Santas. Which is beautiful, by the way Marilyn. I also have a large collection of Snowmen, but that will be another layout.

Santa

I got the idea of doing a layout of my Santa collection after I saw Marilyn's layout of her Mom's Skinny Santas. Which is beautiful, by the way Marilyn. I also have a large collection of Snowmen, but that will be another layout.

Santa

Thank you Carol! I loved yours, too!!!

Love ALL the lovely sparkley and Holiday layouts in the Saturday Gallery, wow.. It's been a fun challenge month, thanks everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

How do we put a link to the LO on here,,,,have forgotten.

Hi Carol,

Did you get an answer? If not ...

I just copy the location from the top of the opened layout where you'd normally see the address scrapgirls.net/forum/ etc. Then I come back to the thread where I want to create the link and run my cursor over the icons on the tool bar, in the row that starts with "Bold" and "Italics". When the cursor is on the right icon, "Link" will appear, (the icon looks a bit like a chain). Click and a dialog box appears. I don't change anything; I just paste the copied location address into the empty field and click OK. The link will be created.

Hope this helps.

How do we put a link to the LO on here,,,,have forgotten.

Hi Carol,

Did you get an answer? If not ...

I just copy the location from the top of the opened layout where you'd normally see the address scrapgirls.net/forum/ etc. Then I come back to the thread where I want to create the link and run my cursor over the icons on the tool bar, in the row that starts with "Bold" and "Italics". When the cursor is on the right icon, "Link" will appear, (the icon looks a bit like a chain). Click and a dialog box appears. I don't change anything; I just paste the copied location address into the empty field and click OK. The link will be created.

Hope this helps.

Hi Carol, in addition to the information Eden gave you, and in case you need it, here is a tutorial: How to Post Links in the Forum HTH :)

Archived