Monthly Forum Games, Which Do You Like To Play?

ValerieT

We are planning the games we will play each month in 2014 and We would like your input.

Which Monthly games do you like to play?

Are there any you don't like?

Do you have any ideas for a game?

Here is a list of what we played last year;

Jumpstart January

Leaving Love Posting Contest

Word Association

Bingo

Boutique Alphabet Game

Re-June-Venate

Posting Contest

Slow Scrap September

Product Picks

The forum with all the games we've played is here; Monthly Forum Games

So why not have your say and tell us your ideas

I REALLY like Leaving Love Posting Contests because it reminds us all to do that and there's always so many extra kind words and good will around that month!

I don't like aimless searching through the boutique for a one-answer product, but I do like games that have a purpose, like looking for any product with a specific theme, color, etc or as part of a story game.

I also like games where we might learn about each other, like the team questions one. Maybe we could do that with members also?

I always liked Bingo, too! :)

The Boutique Alphabet Game has always been a favorite of mine, and I really like Word Association.

Product Picks is a very, very, very favorite of mine ;)

I enjoy seeing all the products the designers have created, particularly products I may not have seen before and really need.

I enjoyed Jumpstart January, Leaving Love Posting Contest, Re-June-Venate, Slow Scrap September, and I loved Product Picks. I used to enjoy the Tree of Doom type of game, but I just don't have the patience or stamina to do that anymore.

I have never taken advantage of the games......It looks like I have been missing out on a lot of fun will have to be sure and join in this year.....I get super lost in the boutique just looking for something I want so probably would not do a lot of that.

BINGO!!!

I like the leaving love in the gallery games. (Shame on me, but I don't do that enough....). I agree with Theresa! I love product pick games too! I love seeing things I've missed or find "old favorites" I forgot I had!!

I love the games where we create layouts! I also like the Leaving Love games and Bingo. I've only tried one product search game, but it was a bit easier than I'd feared. Downside was my Wish List got entirely out of hand!

Archived