2013-12-30 Monday Challenge

Nica

Good Morning! I apologize for being late this week. I was out of town until late Saturday evening and was sure that I would be fine getting things posted. Then, I completely forgot trying to get some semblance of a normal house back.

Your challenge this week is to update your avatar/profile photo and your signature. Mine are all very Christmas-y.

You can find directions for updating your picture here: How To Upload Or Change Your Avatar

You can find directions for creating your signature here: How To Create A Custom Signature

You can find direction for updating your forum signature here: How To Add A Custom Image To Your Forum Signature

Post your signature in the Message Board Signatures Gallery and be sure to leave a link here so we can find it and leave some love.

Hope you all have a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Great minds think alike! I actually updated my siggie yesterday, before I saw this challenge. You can see the copy in the gallery here. I just took a self-portrait last week, right after I had 10 inches of hair cut off, so I'll add that, too!

Whoa! 10 inches!!!! I love the pic.

Oh, I really should do this challenge. I've had the same one forever. :D

Oh, I really should do this challenge. I've had the same one forever. :D

April, I don't think I would recognize you with a different siggie lol.

Yeah, I agree with Theresa! ;)

I have changed my avatar and added a new Signature.

Good work, Laraine! I forget that it's summer for you. I'm tempted to change mine to a summery siggy just to look at something warm!

Marie, this is beautiful!!!! If you can't see it yet, try refreshing your screen. The computer get lazy and tries to remember things so it doesn't have to download them again. When you refresh, it forces it to re-download everything.

Didn't mess with Avitar, love that photo. I do have a new siggy though!

Can't blame you on the picture, it's a good one. Your siggy is lovely. I love it's simplicity.

I will change my signature after January 6th. I'm doing a 12 Days Of Christmas siggy for each of the 12 days through the Epiphany. I'll see if I have a new photo I can use for my avatar.

I love that idea, Carol!

I finally made a siggy and hopefully got it loaded correctly so it will show up in my replies. I hope spring/summer come early so we can get back on the boat again!

I finally made a siggy and hopefully got it loaded correctly so it will show up in my replies. I hope spring/summer come early so we can get back on the boat again!

Gorgeous, Debby. I love the blending and layering!

Archived