Jumpstart January 2014

ValerieT

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your layouts are looking good!! I'm still without my computer and PS, and now the computer man has my ehd with all scrapping supplies as well as he is transferring everything and setting up backup ... so I don't have access to my photos or supplies to scrap! I feel like a fish out of water here .... I have convinced my hubby that I need a new camera so hopefully that will come quickly. Looks like Monday I should have my computer back and I'll have some catching up to do with you all. SIGH! (scrapping withdrawals)

Task 1

I’m backed up. Photos are put into iPhoto, on Time Machine EHD, copied to an EHD according to year, date and short description. I also have folders for vintage files and files created for special occasion projects I’m working on.

Goodness, - the JJ Gallery is starting to look lovely ladies! You are all so talented! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Keep up the good work!

I've been stuck downloading all my photos from the cameras. Nearly finished! I will try to catch up today.

We are heading over to visit our daughter next Saturday & will be away for the week. We are bringing our 2 grandsons back with us for a few days then DD will fly over around her work committments to collect them & take them home. So I will have a couple of busy weeks.

Task #3 All of my numbers are in the journaling. I use the number 2 and 4 for those words, then I used the number 1 for all the i's and the number 0 for all the o's.

Task #4 I have tried and tried to post a link to my LO with no success. I have IE and I tried the alternate method but it didn't work. Then I tried both Google Chrome and Firefox and used both methods on both browsers and neither of them worked. Help!!!!

Task #1

I have all my photos on my LapTop and on my 2T EHD,,,,AND Carbonite is backing them up as we speak LOL Do I seem a bit paranoid? I read once a long time ago that you should have them in at least 3 different places and beyond that print out those that you could not bare to lose.

I file them by year with sub files for each month.....some older ones by theme

# 2

I began a new LO with the first photos of 2014....for the Project 365,,,,,I am going to try a new method....opened PSE and opened a Temp and placed my photo in it....well 4 photos now so at the end of the week it will be started. I am determined...... LOL

Task #1

I feel rather embarrassed to admit I had 5 year's worth of photos on my camera card. I have now downloaded them plus my phone photos & pocket camera photos onto a new EHD as well as in a folder on the PC. I have organised them by year then month.

Task #2

I have chosen my most recent photos as the photos I took of the Brisbane River 2 days ago.

Task #3

2 - photos

0 - buttons for flower centres

1- butterfly

4 - flowers in the cluster

Task #4

Link to my layout - Brisbane River

Task #3 All of my numbers are in the journaling. I use the number 2 and 4 for those words, then I used the number 1 for all the i's and the number 0 for all the o's.

Task #4 I have tried and tried to post a link to my LO with no success. I have IE and I tried the alternate method but it didn't work. Then I tried both Google Chrome and Firefox and used both methods on both browsers and neither of them worked. Help!!!!

Here is your layout Karen Jumpstart january

Archived