Nica

What's New? 2014-01-02

21 posts in this topic

oh, I hope we do Movember again - Laurel's new brush add on is perfect for that!

I'm working hard trying to get my stuff into the store :) hopefully I'll finish tonight

These are just beautiful! They were so much fun to work with!

Thanks for posting these TeeCee :) And a big thanks to Monica, Melanie, Jody and Andrea for helping me with layouts for this collection. They did fabulous layouts for me.

I agree with Monica, the Ring in the New layouts were fun and the pages just came together, EVERYTHING was in the one kit! Great for any kind of celebrations :-)

I have to chime in and say that I, too, loved working with Ginny's kit! There is so much sparkle and pizazz to make any celebratory layout awesome!

beautiful goodies, Ginny! And fun, fun, fun brushes. And I love the critters in Emerald Winter.

Thank you ladies! Country girl came out in me. :wub: Ginny's kit is fabulous! I was taking a closer look earlier, love those bursts.

Thanks Brandy! :) Love your new collection. The homestead layout has inspired me. I recently found some old photos of my grand parents home down in the bottom of several boxes of photos my Mom gave me. Your collection will be perfect for scrapping them.

Loving all the new brushes and collections, my layout mojo is currently in overdrive looking at all of it. Great job ladies!