CRS

January Hybrid Atc Swap

76 posts in this topic

I mailed mine this afternoon... you should have them soon, Carla. :)

Yay! I'm so excited to see them!! Lauren and I have our ideas, just need to get them going!

I slacked off...so much cutting and pasting. Down to the pasting part, but haven't even touched them for a couple of days. Hey! It was 60 degrees here! I'm not missing out on that!

Plenty of time, Ann! And I wouldn't miss 60 degrees either!! Hope it makes it's way here!!

Hmmm Carla, I'm just wondering if you've received mine yet?

They just arrived last night, but we didn't get the mail until this morning. It was too nasty to go out there! And wow!! I absolutely love them!!!

They just arrived last night, but we didn't get the mail until this morning. It was too nasty to go out there! And wow!! I absolutely love them!!!

Thanks Carla - happy to know you received them. I kept them pretty simple this time - glad you like them. ;)

I was a bit nervous about this because it was my first-ever attempt at a hybrid ATC. But I got them done yesterday so they'll go in the mail tomorrow. It turned out to be a fun project after all. Now I'm totally anxious to see what everyone else did!

Karen

The first go round is always the hardest, Karen! I'm planning to finish mine this afternoon and after the glitter dries, get them packaged up.

I'm sure they are perfect, Karen!!

Lauren and I finished ours up today, too. For the first time in a long time, mine are more digital then hybrid.

I forgot to say that I mailed mine on Monday so they should be arriving soon!!

I received Karen's in the mail last night! Beautiful job!! Hard to believe this is your first time!

Lei's and Karen (butterflykisses) sent their cards in and I received them today. Wait until you see these little beauties!!!! You must take them out of the plastic sleeve to fully enjoy them!!

Carla I meant to PM you that I had sent them - lol. I wanted to also apologize that I don't think they are going to fit in the sleeves...... I should have tried one first :) before I assembled them all :(. Will PM you Carla in a minute. Can't wait to see them all.

If they don't fit in the sleeves (and I won't force them), I will wrap them in the center of the folded sleeves and let everyone know to be careful when they open them!

Glad mine arrived!! I can't wait to see everyone's ATC!

Thanks Carla. I think the last bit of bling I added on the bottom is causing the problem :).

Maybe, but it's definitely a great touch and perfect!

I finally gave myself the kick in the behind boost and got mine into the mail today. I must be the last one this time!

Nope, I still have a few more to receive. No worries, Ann. They will be here in plenty of time before the deadline!

That was a BIG sigh of relief you heard. With this weather we've had the last few days, I could just imagine them being stuck in some post office storage bin. SO glad they made it!

Just one more set to arrive and I'll have them all!

Yay! Can't wait to see them!

An - ti - c - pa - tion ..... An - ti - c - pa - a - a - tion is making me crazy ... keeping me wai - ai - ai - ai - aiting .....

Are we on target for mail out today?? That would mean a sweet little package will arrive early next week!!

Unfortunately, we have a small delay. I'll let you know when we are ready to ship out!

I received mine today and they are all wonderful! Thanks ladies! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: