Hi Hi Hello!

izacrafty

Hello everyone!! I am new to scrapbooking believe it or not! I love all the scrapbooking stuff, but actual scrapbooking always seemed so much work! Then along came smashing or junk journaling and my interest is in high alert! I wanna learn how to make those pages, but 'my style'! Thanks so much for having me!

~Debbie a.k.a. izacrafty

Hi Debbie, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We are glad you are here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. We love to help others learn. We'll be looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Hello! And, welcome! I understand the fascination with the smash books and junk journals. They're so freeing! Knowing that, you might be interested in our Art Journalling chats. Here's the link to last month's: Art Journaling Chat & Challenge 9Pm Et. Keep your eye out, there should be a new one coming up soon. Until then, you can check out the Art Journaling Chat & Challenge Gallery.

Debbie, if you are interested in digital art journaling, in addition to the links Monica gave you above, you may be interested in the great supplies we have in the Art Journaling section in our boutique. ;)

Welcome... this is a great place to be with all the friendly scrappers. I look forward to seeing your "style"

Hi! have fun learning and just start trying--you will be so glad you did-people are so friendly here and can help you!

Archived