In The Mood To Design...but Not Sure What, Help Me Out.

angleigh

So I think the title says it all. It's cold and icky here, and suppose to be for several days and i'm in the mood to design something. But i'm not sure "what" So help a girl out with some suggestions of things you might want to see.

Hmmm, let's see....a beach theme would help warm you up. There's always softball, lol or things you'd see at an aquarium. Or your templates and stackers are always popular with me!!

Whatever you end up creating, I know we're going to love it!

How about some new project 12/52/365 stuff. I'm looking for a generic template (or set of templates) that I can use each month. I don't want to get too fancy, the creativity part is what bogs me down with this project. So maybe a set of pocket life cards to use with the templates that way I don't have to bother with embellishments.

Those are some good ideas....let me think on it. Right now I have to brave the cold and go to the grocery store (Yuck)

Good luck!! You won't have to worry about your food spoiling ;)

lol...so true! My mom sent us home with WAY too much Silk. The jugs we can't fit in the fridge are sitting on the back deck at the moment.

My Mom always used our back porch in winter as a second refrigerator. In New Hampshire, winter lasts several months so it was great!

Ok... now to design ideas. I'm a real fan of your grungy stuff especially, and would love anything in that style you create. Also, I could also use some non-specific sport appropriate designs (like grass, for example) that I could use for golf/softball/soccer/lacrosse layouts. If I get any other bright ideas, I'll pass them along.

My Mom always used our back porch in winter as a second refrigerator. In New Hampshire, winter lasts several months so it was great!

Ok... now to design ideas. I'm a real fan of your grungy stuff especially, and would love anything in that style you create. Also, I could also use some non-specific sport appropriate designs (like grass, for example) that I could use for golf/softball/soccer/lacrosse layouts. If I get any other bright ideas, I'll pass them along.

On Christmas Day, my mom's side of the family does a baking cook-off. My aunt doesn't have the fridge space for 9 desserts, so we put them all on the back deck. It worked. :)

Haha! I've used the back deck as a fridge, but the animals are too smart for me these days. As to what I am always looking for - greenery, foliage, stems and berries - I'll buy a collection based on this alone.

Grungy but boy-themed - digging holes, mud, sand, water, riding bikes & scooters, climbing trees......that kind of thing - less flowers, more boy-ish embellishments!

But I also like the templates ideas others have mentioned, particularly for project 12/52/365. I've been trying to find something that is not pocketlife card-related though, but which has a more grungy style to it.

Happy designing - can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anything nature! With no little kiddos at home anymore most of my photos are of nature, camping, hiking, or the little Aussie girls.

If we put stuff on the back deck here, the squirrels would take off with it all! But it's definitely cold enough today for it!

^^ Angie should make a squirrel collection! Or one about turtles.

Definitely! Squirrels, turtles and dogs!

Such great ideas ladies! If it's an ABR....I want it! ;) AND it is time for something new!

I love your stackers. Your clusters are always awesome. Grunge, yes! I like chalkboards, chevron, pennants, animal prints. Oh...how about animal prints in pinks, green (sage-y), blue (turquoise-y) and yellow with dots and stripes (chevron/diagonals) too? Maybe some charcoal gray too. Grungy of course. Throw in a chalkboard or two also....oh this is so ramble-y, I know you will love it. Especially since most of those descriptive words aren't real words......

I've got an idea for an album template set in my head...let's see if I can transform it into what I want.

But...I've also go another project I need to start working on here very shortly and all these ideas are great ones and i'm jotting them down and trying to figure out how to combine them into 1 "big" project

I love all your designs. But what I would love (and need) are more cat collections and definitely more butterflies. I know it's kind of late, but maybe next Christmas there will be some Christmas and Winter butterflies. Frames are always welcome as are alphas. Whatever you come up with, I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Wanted to chime in on the porch thing - my sister puts her pies for Thanksgiving on her (enclosed but not heated) porch - we all love pie and there isn't an inch of extra space in the fridge.

Another cat collection would be nice. Personally, I like swirls of ribbon - maybe a cluster or frame using these?

Archived