What's New? 2014-01-09

I have to take advantage of that sale!!! For some reason, when I read the newsletter this morning, I thought it was Wednesday, although I knew it was Thursday....

Can't wait to see what's on the shelves today!

Whoop whoop it's Thursday!

Can't wait to see what new goodies we'll get this week. I need to take my mind off this very soggy weather here in Yorkshire and shopping is the perfect answer. Can someone send us some snow to break the monotony of all this rain?

Sweet new Pocket Life set from Marlene!

MPE_PocketLife_CAH_MKTG_150.jpgPocket Life: Christmas at Home

Coordinating product:

MPE_Collection_ChristmasAtHome_MKTG_150.Christmas at Home Collection

Thanks Theresa!

Better late than never, I guess. I'd been sick for so much of December, I didn't get everything accomplished on my to do list. I have enjoyed designing and using the Pocket Life system.

Whoop whoop it's Thursday!

Can't wait to see what new goodies we'll get this week. I need to take my mind off this very soggy weather here in Yorkshire and shopping is the perfect answer. Can someone send us some snow to break the monotony of all this rain?

OHhhhhhhh... Valerie! You really don't want SNOW, that's no fun and might mess up your Holiday!

I am a "NO SNOW" girl, heehee :)

Brandy's torn paper masks are definitely in my wish list now..... they should work great for artjournaling.

Great new goodies from Syndee - can't wait to try the new actions!!

SNU_SSActions_ArtisticPhotoMask_MKTG150.ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Artistic Photo Masks 6301

SNU_WatercolorWonderful_Ppr_MKTG150.jpgWatercolor Wonderful Paper Mini

Oh SNAP!!! Those actions look awesome..........................

oooooooo how pretty pretty.... I'm am quickly becoming addicted to actions (and styles...and templates) :) Beautiful work ladies!

SNU_SSActions_ArtisticPhotoMask_MKTG150.ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Artistic Photo Masks 6301

Oh SNAP!!! Those actions look awesome..........................

oooooooo how pretty pretty.... I'm am quickly becoming addicted to actions (and styles...and templates) :) Beautiful work ladies!

Ginny-it's a fast and hard addiction!!

The digiDoer templates aren't new, so I don't know why they show up on the what's new page.

I bought ALL five of those sets of templates about a year ago, and they are my most-used templates. Sometimes I look at my photos I want to use in a layout and then just choose the template that suits them best. Love, love, love them.

Hi, just thought I'd pop in to let you know that the templates are new. They have square corners not round as previous, for those who prefer not to have their corners curved. They are built on the same grids as previous templates so I can see why they look the same. Karen, I am so glad you enjoy the digDoer pageGrids. They are my favourite go-to to start a layout too. I am working on new ones coming soon....

Hi, just thought I'd pop in to let you know that the templates are new. They have square corners not round as previous, for those who prefer not to have their corners curved. They are built on the same grids as previous templates so I can see why they look the same. Karen, I am so glad you enjoy the digDoer pageGrids. They are my favourite go-to to start a layout too. I am working on new ones coming soon....

Awesome, Jaqui! I'm one that likes the square corners. Thank you!

Sorry, Jacquie, I should have looked closer!

I'll look forward to seeing some new ones. (Round or square corners?)

On occasion I've combined parts from two different ones to get the right size spaces for my photos and journaling. And I've modified the cover sets to use for layouts too. More options will be great!

Karen

I love

LOVE Syndee's new watercolor paper! I can see some altered art layouts using this beautiful paper coming!

Archived