Grandma's Cat Is...

teecee

9 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Yes it is!  I was getting ready to close up and go to bed when I found you playing live so I kept it up.  Too bad Kelly didn't find us too!

Kicking a ball

I can play a little while longer too - you're tough to keep up with!!

2 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

Ok - one more round then we'll call it quits for the night!

Not paying attention to grandma!

Thanks I thought we should decide to end or we will keep going, I think we've been at it for 30 minutes, but it's fun!

Off on an adventure down the road

Yes!   How does that keep happening to us?  I wonder how many times we've gone through these games now, it's a marathon!   I was thinking we should create a new game....   But I can't think of any.    Maybe something about scrapping, like a story continuing, remember the Never-Ending Story?    A phrase or sentence each, like "I started a scrapbook page---  
Hmmmmm..  Maybe.   Maybe not.   Needs more work and maybe we have enough games to play!  🤣 @ladyscrapalot

Xraying his tail at the vet.

Sorry couldn't think of anything else!  📠   That's really a Fax machine.   The cat is a bit delusional.   

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

Yes!   How does that keep happening to us?  I wonder how many times we've gone through these games now, it's a marathon!   I was thinking we should create a new game....   But I can't think of any.    Maybe something about scrapping, like a story continuing, remember the Never-Ending Story?    A phrase or sentence each, like "I started a scrapbook page---  
Hmmmmm..  Maybe.   Maybe not.   Needs more work and maybe we have enough games to play!  🤣 @ladyscrapalot

Xraying his tail at the vet.

Sorry couldn't think of anything else!  📠   That's really a Fax machine.   The cat is a bit delusional.   

Actually I was thinking the same thing. Scrapbooking theme of some kind would apropos to this website.

No apologies, good answer!

Zonked out from harassing the poor dog. :lol: