Grandma's Cat Is...

teecee

Xeroxing copies of his secret plans that are so secret he doesn’t even know what there are. 😆

:waving-hi: Hi Marilyn @MariJ Hi Jane @Jane in N.Z Hi Amy @mimes1 I hope y’all are well. I miss playing games but it seems like all i do is work. I’m finally off for a full weekend this weekend so maybe I’ll play a few rounds then. Take care my friends. 

@MariJ @ladyscrapalot @Jane in N.Z Hi Everyone! I'm three layouts behind and don't seem to be finding time for many games. I noticed I'm about to move to the next posting level and I wanted it to be here with you guys! Hope you all had a wonderful iNSD, Coronation, Kentucky Derby kind of day! I miss you all and think of you literally everyday. Still seeing game answers every where I go!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mimes1 said:

@MariJ @ladyscrapalot @Jane in N.Z Hi Everyone! I'm three layouts behind and don't seem to be finding time for many games. I noticed I'm about to move to the next posting level and I wanted it to be here with you guys! Hope you all had a wonderful iNSD, Coronation, Kentucky Derby kind of day! I miss you all and think of you literally everyday. Still seeing game answers every where I go!

@ladyscrapalot @Jane in N.Z

Me too Amy - seems hard to find time for games and I didn't want to fill it all up and make it pressure!
But, I do miss chatting with you all and me too, I think of everyone in our "Game Club" and it's funny - I also thikn of answers throughout my day!

• Like 1

@MariJ @ladyscrapalot @mimes1 hope you all had a great weekend. I totally missed all the fun but had a different kind of fun with a few Birthdays this week. The family came up for the weekend so a busy fun time :) May looks to be a busy month so I might not be around that much but will pop in when I can and like you all I miss the chatting :) 

Zooming in on those plans, he thinks he found them.