Grandma's Cat Is...

teecee

1 minute ago, mimes1 said:

@MariJ For real I have to turn in. This has been super fun and very good to take my mind off things. Thank you. Maybe I'll catch you tomorrow!

Oh gosh, funny I said same - I think we posted together.   Good night and happy to play with you and give you a break.

Hope to see you tomorrow too, Bye!

Hi Kelly, sorry we missed you and I know, right? 🤣 This cat story got hilarious - I think we both were slap-happy at this point!  

I slept ok, but it's 2º here this morning!  :winter_brr:    Beautiful, big clear moon shining over my bed this time of year but it's COLD.   I have my heat set really low yet the furnace hasn't stopped!

It must have been funny to read all together! :rofl:    @ladyscrapalot

38 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Hi Kelly, sorry we missed you and I know, right? 🤣 This cat story got hilarious - I think we both were slap-happy at this point!  

I slept ok, but it's 2º here this morning!  :winter_brr:    Beautiful, big clear moon shining over my bed this time of year but it's COLD.   I have my heat set really low yet the furnace hasn't stopped!

It must have been funny to read all together! :rofl:    @ladyscrapalot

It wasn’t funny… it was hilarious and not just the cat game although the storyline had me:rofl:Some of the other games when I read back I was like uhm that’s the wrong game. My fav was when you put waitress for a pet name. 🤣🤣🤣 But I think it was a good distraction for Amy which sounded like she needed. 

Already plotting his next shenanigans 

3 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

It wasn’t funny… it was hilarious and not just the cat game although the storyline had me:rofl:Some of the other games when I read back I was like uhm that’s the wrong game. My fav was when you put waitress for a pet name. 🤣🤣🤣 But I think it was a good distraction for Amy which sounded like she needed. 

Already plotting his next shenanigans 

Yes!  You are right on all counts and I never even noticed "waitress", that's hysterical!  Imagine opening the door and calling "Waitress, Waitress!"   :rofl: At times I was almost spitting as I'd read Amy's response, I was glad she came and was wishing you were there too!

Bungee jumping in the next town.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MariJ said:

Yes!  You are right on all counts and I never even noticed "waitress", that's hysterical!  Imagine opening the door and calling "Waitress, Waitress!"   :rofl: At times I was almost spitting as I'd read Amy's response, I was glad she came and was wishing you were there too!

Bungee jumping in the next town.

That's really funny because we didn't even notice that error!  Playing the games last evening really helped me wind down from a stressful day. We truly were being very silly.  ☺️

• Like 1