CRS

January Swap Crop Partners

22 posts in this topic

Below is our list of swappers for the month! You'll send photos to the person below you on the list, and receive photos from the person above you. You can send as many photos as you'd like, but only one layout is required! Just send a PM to your partners and get their email address from them to send your photos to. The theme is Warm and Fuzzy! Reveal day is January 25th. Please don't post your layouts until that day (unless you won't be able to that day). And don't forget to email a copy of your finished, flattened layout to your partner! Have fun!!

Nica

Alsoarty

Knotdreams

AnnBK

Jenna

Belle

CRS

Lorac

Florida Granny

ValerieT

Works for me! Thanks for putting all of this together each month, Carla!

OK, Jenna, brace yourself! I actually have NO idea what I'm going to,send, but will try to find something this weekend.

Swap time already. Don't know what photos I'm going to use. :dunno: Haven't a clue. :dunno: I'll really have to think about this one. Hmmmmm!

:clapping_kitty::cat_sleeping::clapping_kitty::cat_sleeping::clapping_kitty::cat_sleeping::clapping_kitty:

I'll send you my photos today or tomorrow, Carol. I have some cute ones of my cat Dora, I may send you. Or maybe a photo of Brooke and I cuddling on Christmas. Hmmm......

I have a couple of photos in mind, though I keep finding others. I need to narrow this down! Then I'm just waiting to hear from Valerie so I can send them.

Today, Carol...I will send some today!

edit: Sending them through hightail right now!

Andrea-Rose (Alsoarty) I sent you a PM. You send photos to me, (not me send photos to you).

I'll be watching for them.

I received some great photos from Belle! Made me warm and drowsy just looking at them!

Just a reminder that Reveal Day is Saturday, Jan. 25th! It's coming up quick!

Can't wait for reveal day tomorrow! I have a couple of last minute tweaks for Karen's layout (typos, typos, typos), but will be ready this afternoon. Waiting is SOOOOO hard!

Here is my layout for Belle: Warm and Fuzzy

Don't forget to send a flattened, high resolution jpeg copy of your layout to your partner so she can print it out!!

I got yours uploaded tonight, Ann! I don't know why, but I was thinking it was next Sat! :( Sorry! I hope you like it, if there is anything you'd like to change, just let me know! :)