Lyn Ingram

Hello From Rome, Ga

19 posts in this topic

Need help with SS digital layout templates. I'm using a template that has curved photo frames and I don't know how to get my pictures to curve too and fit to the frame.

Hi Lyn, and welcome to Scrap Girls!

It could be that you just need to place the photo on a layer above the frame layer and clip the photo to the frame layer, but it depends on the template.

Could you let us know specifically which SS layout templates you are using? If you could post a link to the product page or at least give us the exact product name, we might be able to help you better. :)

Hi Lyn!! We are glad you are here! :)

We will be happy to help you with your question!! Please let us know which SS layout template you are using and we can give you some pointers! Can't wait to see your layout!

Welcome, Lyn! When I design photo frames, I usually include a shape layer which is below the frame layer. You would just place your photo above the shape layer, "clip it" to the shape layer, and then it would be the correct shape for the frame. I am sorry, I do not have Photoshop Elements 12 so I don't know the command for clipping, but I am sure someone will come along to help!

Cute pic! and we are delighted to have you here!

Just wanted to say welcome to Scrap Girls!!!

Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Hi Lyn! Just wanted to say welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so happy to have you here with us!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so glad you joined in! Don't hesitate to ask questions - others out there are wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

A huge welcome from me too!

I hope you've found the help you need - be sure to keep asking questions. Welcome!

Hi Lyn - Was Conda able to sort you out with your template question? I hope so! As you can see we are a pretty friendly and helpful bunch here, so welcome!

Hi Lynn, welcome to Scrap Girls. We have a new member chat tonight (USA time) not sure if you can make it but thought I'd let you know. Great to have you here.

Andrea-rose

Hello we are looking forward to seeing your LO's