Holy Heck I Posted A Layout!

AmandaFace

Yes, it's been all eternity since I've posted a layout in my desingers gallery - shame on me. I'll admit that since I have so many products it became a bit overwhelming for me to keep up with them in general.

I also figured since my LO's are in the store you guys don't mind???! :happy014:

So just wondering, how often do you browse the designers galleries? Should I try to be more proactive about keeping mine up? Do you find them useful in anyway or just over redundant?

I like to browse the designers gallery and leave love for you gals. I admit, I do forget and I don't always leave love. But when I see a layout in the newsletter, I tend to leave comments in the gallery then. I do need to do a better job with this.

I love browsing the designer galleries and seeing how the products are used. The designer galleries are also helpful for the weekly scraplift challenges. I really should spend more time leaving comments though; I'm not as good as I'd like to be at that. :)

I like the layouts posted in the gallery. I tend to search the gallery for products that I'm interested in using, but it's just not working out right. Then I can see how others used them, even if it isn't the primary product.

I agree with others, that browsing the gallery is better than just looking in the boutique. We have a Share the Love Designer going.... we slacked off for a while but it is back active again. Anyone interested in joining in the fun of leaving some love you can find the thread HERE

I too love seeing them and wish I could leave more comments but I do as much as I can...if only we had more time!

I'm with the others, much prefer to see designer layouts in the gallery. I usually have to wait for four or more layouts to load on a boutique page, and (for me) the gallery is just a much faster way to browse.

Archived