January Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Hope everyone is enjoying their new year! Seems we have been very busy since Christmas, but this week is much more calm. I'll take it!

The weather here in Missouri is perfect for this month's swap theme! I love soup! Especially a warm hearty soup on a cold winter day!

This month's theme is Soup.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET Wednesday January 29th.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Oh, YUMMY Conda - hot soup surely sounds good right now. Although today we are actually going to hit 50 degress in NJ. Crazy weather, a week ago we were close to ZERO... :o

We were in the upper 50's Sunday! I haven't even looked at the temperature today...you never know around here. I know exactly what you mean Marilyn!!

Oh, YUMMY Conda - hot soup surely sounds good right now. Although today we are actually going to hit 50 degress in NJ. Crazy weather, a week ago we were close to ZERO... :o

We were in the upper 50's Sunday! I haven't even looked at the temperature today...you never know around here. I know exactly what you mean Marilyn!!

Well, we "only" seemed to hit 45-6. Amazing how warm that feels. Although I was puzzled this morning when I was cold at 37 --- until I remembered that 37 is REALLY only 5 degrees above freezing! Amazing how relative it all is and our bodies adjust.

And, you inspired me, Conda. I stopped at the Farmer's Market store on the way home right now to buy the ingredients for that soup so I can make it and take a REAL photo to use instead of an internet one. Will be yummy, too! :)

Soup is a great theme! It's going to be in the lower 40's here in Miami tomorrow night. :winter_brr:

Lower 40's pfffft. That's a heat wave this time of year here. ;) (Yeah...we are excited when that's a high temperature this time of year!) :happy-sun:

We have hit an unseasonably warm stretch. It's been in the mid 50's or better for over a week and it looks like the next ten days or so will be the same. There are no complaints coming from me!

I was afraid i wouldn't remember how to make a recipe card, it's been so long since I've done one. HERE'S one of our favorite soups.

Oh ladies...great work!! It makes me want to sit and scrap AND make soup. I'll be back this afternoon to leave love and respond via e-mail. Keep up the good work! I have my recipe picked out. But will hopefully get more than one done!!

It's cold and rainy today (they weren't forecasting rain) so it would be a great day to make soup!

As soon as I get the Monday Challenge posted and going, I'm ready to start my recipe. I even made the soup and took photos yesterday, woo-hoo!

And, although I'm not traditionally a soup lover, the recipes I've seen so far sound so wonderful I might turn into one. And, they are SURE good for this frigid winter. :winter_brr:

As soon as I get the Monday Challenge posted and going, I'm ready to start my recipe. I even made the soup and took photos yesterday, woo-hoo!

And, although I'm not traditionally a soup lover, the recipes I've seen so far sound so wonderful I might turn into one. And, they are SURE good for this frigid winter. :winter_brr:

I planned to have vegetable soup today. All week I have look forward to it. My DH just "throws" it together and it's always wonderful. It was 60 degrees here today....he dubbed it too hot for soup. W H A T?? It's January. I want vegetable soup!! Maybe next week.

I planned to have vegetable soup today. All week I have look forward to it. My DH just "throws" it together and it's always wonderful. It was 60 degrees here today....he dubbed it too hot for soup. W H A T?? It's January. I want vegetable soup!! Maybe next week.

Go figure, right?

Crazy weather....... :D

Go figure, right?

Crazy weather....... :D

Bizarre! It was 39F in Miami this morning!

Here is my first recipe - just having a little fun!

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/148385-goosie-panera-vegetarian-creamy-tomato-soup/

and here is my second card

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/148384-goosie-panera-vegetarian-creamy-tomato-soup/

I guess I don't know how to change the URL to a proper name anymore...

Here is my first recipe - just having a little fun!

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/148385-goosie-panera-vegetarian-creamy-tomato-soup/

and here is my second card

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/148384-goosie-panera-vegetarian-creamy-tomato-soup/

I guess I don't know how to change the URL to a proper name anymore...

Great recipes Shari!

It's simple to change the name, but it IS different.

Here is a link to the How to Post Links in the Forum that April posted. Hope this helps!

Archived