Project Life 2014

tinkerbell11

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year I really wanted to do a title page for each month of "special moments" that I traditionally do every year. . . but this year I thought I would do the monthly calendar pages I've seen around. I haven't quite finished January yet. I'm working on it now. I'm using the BMU_SSCal_Blenders as a template which should make them even easier to do.

I totally forgot that I need to post a layout weekly - don't know what made me think it was one a month. I have tons of pics that I can use. Can I go back and post for the weeks it appears I've already missed?

I totally forgot that I need to post a layout weekly - don't know what made me think it was one a month. I have tons of pics that I can use. Can I go back and post for the weeks it appears I've already missed?

Sara, you do not have to do them weekly... monthly is okay.

My first layouts and challenges on the site. Trying to work out how things work here re posting. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. Things seem to work a little differently to other sites I have used.

Here are my January layouts for Project Life 2014. I will post the previous month each time.

Left side layout. and Right side layout.

My first layouts and challenges on the site. Trying to work out how things work here re posting. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. Things seem to work a little differently to other sites I have used.

Here are my January layouts for Project Life 2014. I will post the previous month each time.

Left side layout. and Right side layout.

Great layouts, Jody! It looks like you posted them just fine. ;)

Maybe if I join a group like this I will get back on track. I've done this kind of project for 2010, 2011, and 2012 but in 2013 I not only failed to do this project anymore, I only scrapped about 5 pages the whole year! :( I guess I got busier. For one thing, I've really been focusing on my photography.

But I really missed scrapbooking, so as the new year was approaching I told myself I was going to set aside just two hours every weekend to scrap. Seems so simple, right? Well, I still haven't scrapped anything yet this year -- except my new siggy, which I created before posting this because the previous one was the one I made for the superhero week last year (how long ago was that?).

So bug me you guys, and help me get back into my old weekly layout routine. :)

Sara you don't have to post one a week...as long as you have one layout for each month at the end of the year you are PERFECT!

Maybe if I join a group like this I will get back on track. I've done this kind of project for 2010, 2011, and 2012 but in 2013 I not only failed to do this project anymore, I only scrapped about 5 pages the whole year! :( I guess I got busier. For one thing, I've really been focusing on my photography.

But I really missed scrapbooking, so as the new year was approaching I told myself I was going to set aside just two hours every weekend to scrap. Seems so simple, right? Well, I still haven't scrapped anything yet this year -- except my new siggy, which I created before posting this because the previous one was the one I made for the superhero week last year (how long ago was that?).

So bug me you guys, and help me get back into my old weekly layout routine. :)

Hi Michele!

It is great to see you here again. Looking forward to seeing those layouts!

Archived