Project Life 2014

tinkerbell11

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, this is might be a little bit of a rant, but I need to let someone how I feel.I didn't want to post a page this month because 1) the pictures I had were horrible and I know how great the layouts here are 2) my life is pretty boring- if I could constantly take pictures at work, I would have something to show 3) I don't want my grandchildren to think that I love my puppy more than them (in the future, when they look back, and 4) I've been pretty depressed lately, and it is hard to be creative when you aren't inspired. I made my page anyway because you guys are the greatest even though I don't have time to take advantage of all the great advice on this site. Also I still don't know how to add a link. http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/298-sg-project-life-2014/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to check in and say how amazing everyone is doing! Also a bit of an apology, Anne Marie had sent me a message about the quarterly prizes....which I completely FORGOT to draw for the 1st THREE quarters. I am SO very sorry, things just got away from me and I have been keeping up with all the comments for all the layouts for each month I just forgot about the drawings. So I had my DH help me do the calculations on the SS and I put them into Random.org and now have the first three quarters of winners. I am going to pass the info onto Syndee so she can put it on the SG blog so EVeryone can see it! So just a bit more of a wait , thanks for understanding. :)

Kat do you need help adding a link for your actual page?

Okay, this is might be a little bit of a rant, but I need to let someone how I feel.I didn't want to post a page this month because 1) the pictures I had were horrible and I know how great the layouts here are 2) my life is pretty boring- if I could constantly take pictures at work, I would have something to show 3) I don't want my grandchildren to think that I love my puppy more than them (in the future, when they look back, and 4) I've been pretty depressed lately, and it is hard to be creative when you aren't inspired. I made my page anyway because you guys are the greatest even though I don't have time to take advantage of all the great advice on this site. Also I still don't know how to add a link. http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/298-sg-project-life-2014/

• 2 weeks later...

I am slipping way behind with this. With doing all the Scrap 10 challenges I have put this aside for now. But I will eventually catch up.

Laraine, you are doing well to keep up. I think I better put the Scrap 10 challenges aside and start getting caught up.

I scrap with some other ladies every Tuesday so while they are paper scrapping I do my Project Life page. It certainly helps to keep me up to date as each week finishes on the Tuesday. I have cheated this week & used it for my Scrap 10 Challenge for Monday.

Here is my Week 44

Archived