Project Life 2014

tinkerbell11

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, congrats all you ladies who have finished up or are close to finishing up! i'm starting to feel like i'm NEVER gonna finish my 2014. i'm still stuck in April! (And i have to start thinking about birthday albums soon, i now have THREE of these on top of Project Life... hurhurhur why do i do this to myself...)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever ended up finishing a Project Life more than a year late? Coz it looks like it's gonna happen to me...

Hi Diana

I finished each of my years later than Dec/Jan - the second one later than the first.

I'm sure I've seen people finishing their's late - it doesn't matter as long as you have it, right? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, congrats all you ladies who have finished up or are close to finishing up! i'm starting to feel like i'm NEVER gonna finish my 2014. i'm still stuck in April! (And i have to start thinking about birthday albums soon, i now have THREE of these on top of Project Life... hurhurhur why do i do this to myself...)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever ended up finishing a Project Life more than a year late? Coz it looks like it's gonna happen to me...

Hi Diana

I finished each of my years later than Dec/Jan - the second one later than the first.

I'm sure I've seen people finishing their's late - it doesn't matter as long as you have it, right? :)

Heh thanx Marilyn, i only hope i actually get to finish them! i'm averaging one layout a week these days, and birthday albums are coming up! Why do i do this to myself... =P

Archived