tinkerbell11

Project Life 2014

216 posts in this topic

Oh dear, oh dear. I finished 2013 with the intention of keeping more up to date in 2014 and I haven't done a single layout. I did create a template and I've been taking the pictures so I hope once I start I'll get back into the swing of things quickly.

Going to have to go check out the gallery you ladies are chugging right along! OH and do my February Layout too !

My WEEK 9

Alrighty - so I made the decision at the end of last year that I'd give PL a go in 2014. I don't want to put unnecessary pressure on myself, so I'm going for a monthly layout only. I've made a conscious effort to take more photos of the 'ordinary' things that we do, and I've been trying to jot down happenings in a journal. And as it's now March I thought I'd probably get going on the layouts or it would never happen!

So here's January: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/149440-jan-2014/

TFL!

Gotta go check out the gallery ....and work on my January and February Layouts I finally decided on a collection to do the entire year with! !!!!

For my Week 10 I decided to use products designed by Valerie Randall - in memory of her and her designing talent.

I have been inactive fo sooooooo long and want/need to start creating pages again. I have two beautiful granddaughters and since my second one was born in 2012 I haven't done many pages featuring her at all! (Bad Grandma!) I vow today to start with this challenge and begin again. Thank you ScrapGirls for giving me the nudge I needed to get me moving. I'm going to work on layouts for January and Febuary when I get home from PT this afternoon...until then I'm going to start to think about which photos I'll use.

So week 11 has come & gone. Here is my layout.

My camera died this week. It won't let me use any manual settings. So this morning I went &bought a new Canon EOSD with a twin lens kit. I needed one before leaving on my cruise next week. Now to learn how to use it.

Here is my Week 12 page. I am putting this one up early as I will be away as of Thursday on my cruise.

A bit of a sea change this week. Not so many flowers. I went for a drive to Wynnum on Moreton Bay and took some photos of the seagulls & the scenery.

With being away on holidays this month I am a few weeks behind.

Here is my WEEK 11

I am glad I started this project. Someone was kind enough to show me how to post a link with a name, but I don't know how to post two! Anyway, March was a pretty busy month for me. Here is my second page.

Trying to catch up. Here is WEEK 12

Here is WEEK 13

I did a great job of keeping up last year - this year not so good! Still haven't posted February yet although they are done. Need to get working on March.