Project Life 2014

tinkerbell11

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty - so I made the decision at the end of last year that I'd give PL a go in 2014. I don't want to put unnecessary pressure on myself, so I'm going for a monthly layout only. I've made a conscious effort to take more photos of the 'ordinary' things that we do, and I've been trying to jot down happenings in a journal. And as it's now March I thought I'd probably get going on the layouts or it would never happen!

So here's January: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/149440-jan-2014/

TFL!

For my Week 10 I decided to use products designed by Valerie Randall - in memory of her and her designing talent.

Guest Doris R

I have been inactive fo sooooooo long and want/need to start creating pages again. I have two beautiful granddaughters and since my second one was born in 2012 I haven't done many pages featuring her at all! (Bad Grandma!) I vow today to start with this challenge and begin again. Thank you ScrapGirls for giving me the nudge I needed to get me moving. I'm going to work on layouts for January and Febuary when I get home from PT this afternoon...until then I'm going to start to think about which photos I'll use.

So week 11 has come & gone. Here is my layout.

My camera died this week. It won't let me use any manual settings. So this morning I went &bought a new Canon EOSD with a twin lens kit. I needed one before leaving on my cruise next week. Now to learn how to use it.

Here is my Week 12 page. I am putting this one up early as I will be away as of Thursday on my cruise.

A bit of a sea change this week. Not so many flowers. I went for a drive to Wynnum on Moreton Bay and took some photos of the seagulls & the scenery.

Archived