215 replies to this topic

#211 Becster

Becster

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:47 PM

Here is my Week 50      I have three to go because of the way I did my first week being from the 1st to only the 4th January so I could then do the pages from Sunday to Saturday through the year. 

I did the same thing and ended up with 53 weeks. :)

gallery_20128_4545_53506.jpg
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifWorldTourButtonNew.png

#212 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 18,453 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:09 PM

Wow, congrats all you ladies who have finished up or are close to finishing up! i'm starting to feel like i'm NEVER gonna finish my 2014. i'm still stuck in April! (And i have to start thinking about birthday albums soon, i now have THREE of these on top of Project Life... hurhurhur why do i do this to myself...)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever ended up finishing a Project Life more than a year late? Coz it looks like it's gonna happen to me...

Hi Diana

I finished each of my years later than Dec/Jan - the second one later than the first.

I'm sure I've seen people finishing their's late - it doesn't matter as long as you have it, right?   :)

gallery_19549_66_76925.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png   Button_Published.png   WT-Button-copy.gif   WorldTourButtonNew.png

#213 Jane in N.Z

Jane in N.Z

• Members
  • 11,704 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:20 AM

Here are mine for Nov. and have spent most of today doing dec. but will have to upload them later as must get dinner organised :)

November #1

November #2

gallery_5913_341_9270.png

#214 Jane in N.Z

Jane in N.Z

• Members
  • 11,704 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:05 AM

Well finally completed my year. Here are December's and a busy month it was :)

December #1

December #2

gallery_5913_341_9270.png

#215 Becster

Becster

• Members
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

Way to go everyone!

gallery_20128_4545_53506.jpg
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifWorldTourButtonNew.png

#216 cantabile21

cantabile21

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Personal Statement:Psalm 13:6
    i will sing to the Lord, for He has been good to me.

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:14 PM

Wow, congrats all you ladies who have finished up or are close to finishing up! i'm starting to feel like i'm NEVER gonna finish my 2014. i'm still stuck in April! (And i have to start thinking about birthday albums soon, i now have THREE of these on top of Project Life... hurhurhur why do i do this to myself...)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever ended up finishing a Project Life more than a year late? Coz it looks like it's gonna happen to me...

Hi Diana

I finished each of my years later than Dec/Jan - the second one later than the first.

I'm sure I've seen people finishing their's late - it doesn't matter as long as you have it, right?   :)

Heh thanx Marilyn, i only hope i actually get to finish them! i'm averaging one layout a week these days, and birthday albums are coming up! Why do i do this to myself... =P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users