Castangs

Hello, New To Scrap Girls

25 posts in this topic

Hi all. I know I've been here before although I'm not sure I've actually posted in forums (didn't have an account with my current email) but that's ok. I do now. :-) I've used the same screen name in multiple scrappy places (like the former Club CK, etc) so I may "look familiar" to some of you.

I'm a high school teacher in Southern California and I've been digi scrapping for about 4-5 years and paper scrapping for over 15. I continue to do both although time is very limited. I'm a mom to one and am baking another little one at the moment (4 more months). We are totally into hockey (son plays on 2 teams at the moment) which leads to lots of great photos to scrap!

Looking forward to some great ideas and inspiration as well as some info (just posted a Q about PSE 12 over in that forum). Thanks and happy scrapping!

:waving-hi: Hi Cynthia! Welcome to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to getting to know you!

There are two replies to your question about PSE 12: Post #2 and Post #3

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm sure you have lots to scrap and I look forward to seeing your LO's!

Hi Cynthia and welcome to ScrapGIrls! Glad to meet you and look forward to seeing your work. :)

Hi Cynthia! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Oh wonderful, a fellow So. Californian:) Welcome to Scrap Girls, Cynthia! And congrats on your new baby to be!

Hi Cynthia

So glad you are here. What wonderful times you have to scrap - looking forward to seeing them.

Welcome to Scrapgirls! Ask as many questions as you like - there's usually someone around who knows the answer.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Cynthia! And congrats on "the bun in the oven"!! :winking_baby:

Hi Cynthia, welcome to Scrap Girls.

Hello and welcome.

You'll find everyone is very helpful here and are happy to answer all your questions (and if you join in some of the games, the questions can get very off topic).

Hello Cynthia! Hope you enjoy your time with ScrapGirls, you're certainly welcome :)

HI Cynthia so nice to meet you , glad you decided to join in on the forums!

Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you joined in! Looking forward to seeing you around. :)