Hi From Guam

TropicBarb

I am new to the forum. I need to make a Hawaiian wedding layout for a close friend and I am not sure what part of the forum that I can go to get some ideas/help. I love scrapbooking and have probably bought everything tropical that Scrap Girls has carried in the last 3 years. All of my layouts are made in PS CS5 or 6.

Thanks so much

Barb

Hi Barb! I know you've been around for awhile, but welcome to the forum part of Scrap Girls.

Since you have purchased the tropical products, you might consider searching the gallery for the individual product names or for 'wedding' to see what others have done. There's lots of inspiration there, and if you run into anything you have questions about, just ask. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls! The gallery is a great place to get ideas. To search the gallery, go the the gallery tab, then just type what you're looking for in the box at the top right. I would suggest searching for "Wedding" as well as any other query that might bring beach and tropical layouts.

GallerySeach_SS.jpg

Another thing that might make creating your album easier is Layout and Album templates.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the suggestions. Thank you Carla for reminding me that the photos are the stars. My friend is getting married in Hawaii next week and my scrap page will be my gift to he and his wife. I told hime to send all of the photos that the wanted on the page and I would go from there. They wrote their own vows and I wanted to include that on the page as well.

I plan to be active and show off some of my layouts.

Thanks again

Barb

461422yi8u0oreto.gif

Barb, welcome to scrapgirls. I am sure you will create a lovely page for your friend. With the wedding vows, do you know about blending as it may look lovely subtly blended into a background.

Archived