.jpg Not An Option - Only .jpg 2000 - Help!

Cheri T

This is from a friend of mine I know locally - I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out for her and decided to appeal to you, my most intelligent and kind SG family:)

I just did some adjustments to a photo, and I'm trying to convert it from PDF (I think my friend meant .psd, but not sure...I emailed her back to ask) to jpeg. Except, when I select Save As, jpeg is not among my format options. Instead, I have the JPEG 2000 option, which my computer is then not able to recognize outside of photoshop.

Apparently I botched a setting somewhere. I've played on the Internet, but can't figure out how to get JPEG back among my standard formats. Do you know what I need to do?

Oh wow I just had a crazy problem this morning in PSE and Jode told me about reset preferences and it worked! When I reopened PSE it was working correctly, whew....

Tina that is interesting, I'm going to save that for furture reference in case it happens to me. I do recall once not having a jpeg option for saving, thanks! :)

Archived