Hello From Belgium

Sensiwoman

Hello everyone :)

I've been around here since the end of 2013 and I'm still very excited about it ! I hope to participate more from now on and get inspired by all the wonderful and unique scrap pages in the gallery. There's plenty of activity on this forum and that's so great ! There's always something new to discover ;-)

I'm working parttime as a telephone operator/general administrative employee and I have been married to the love of my life since february of 1999.

I'm a mom to two wonderful boys (twins -°2001) and I'm thrilled to find new ways here to start scrapping the hundreds of family pictures we've been taken over the years !

When I'm not scrapping or creating things in PSE, I prefer spending my free time with writing snail mail letters to one of my pals from abroad.

Besides scrap pages, I also create my own stationery designs in Photoshop.

It would be wonderful to meet some new friends here too !!

Have fun scrapping everyone :D

xoxo,

Connie

Hi Connie, welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad you've joined us and please don't hesitate to ask questions - we love to help. We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing your creations. :)

Hi, Connie, and Welcome to the Forum! We're so glad you joined in! Participating in the challenges is a great way to chip away at that backlog of pictures to scrap. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

1885674h3i6j6nsr4.gif

Connie, hope you enjoy being here and never hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Archived