Live View Of Brush

KatieGrace

Occasionally, when I choose a brush to use in Photoshop CC it shows up only as a crosshairs and not as the brush itself. I can't tell until I actually use it what the size or positioning is. The brush size is not too large or too small. The only way I can get it to stop doing this is to close the program and restart windows. Does anyone know of a way to reverse this without having to restart my computer?

I had this happen to me, can't remember how I sorted it though.

One thing you could check, is it up to date they release updates nearly every week. Or there could be something in your preferences.

I'll have a look and see if I can find anything else.

Wow, you guys are great. Something that has been bothering me for a long time has such a simple fix. It was the caps for sure. When it happened last night for the umpteenth time it dawned on me that someone here at scrap girls would know the answer. I'll keep Amanda's tip in mind too. Thanks everyone for the quick response.

Thanks I have had that problem and never knew it was my fault...I kept blaming Dell and Photoshop. So sorry D and P.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say that this tip (caps on) has saved me from a lot of aggravation. Simple solution, turn off the caps and I can see my brush again. Every time it happens I think fondly of Scrap Girls and all the help that is available here.

Archived