Not New But Wanted To Get Started Again

Dee Cee

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great start to a new year. I have resolved this year to be challenged with new things in my life. My family and I recently moved back to the states from Germany where I got started scrapbooking. Did two scrapbooks then got sidetracked by family issues taking up much of my time. I am a quilter and I just finished my first quilt in three years. So I'm hoping to create more quilts this year and relearn scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements 10. I also got a new Mac at the beginning of 2010. Learning how to use my Mac was also put on hold so I have discovered that I have to relearn everything I had learned back in 2008 though 2010 but that's ok that's my challenge. I have continued reading ScrapGirls and downloading and buying lots of pages but haven't had the opportunity to use them. Not sure that some of the items I purchased will be compatible with the Mac because I was using a PC at the time of purchase but again just another challenge. I hope to stay connected to the Scrapgirl community and experiment with new pages and ideas. All advice, ideas and comments are all welcomed.

Look forward to this year.

D

Welcome Dee Cee! My daughter lives in Austin. I hope your family issues are getting better and you can really enjoy crapping. I got a Mac last year and can use Scrapgirls products on the Mac and the Windows PC. I still haven't bothered to fully learn the Mac.

I usually turn to Scrapgirls when I need to figure something out. If you can't find answers in older posts, there's usually someone who can help you. It's a great place!

Welcome back D, Congrats on your Mac and getting back into scrapping. I hope to see some of your quilting in your layouts in the gallery. :) Suonds like you have a good stash to get back into the swing of things. If you have any questions, pop in and we will be sure to give you a hand.

Welcome back to the USA. I hope you enjoy ScrapGirls as much as I do. It is a wonderful place to learn new things ...very inspiring challenges. so have fun.

We lived in Illesheim Germany from 1973 to 1976 while Hubby was in the Army so I look forward to seeing your pages. We did travel to Ramstein area a few times to go camping with friends and then skee shooting events. Germany was an interesting place, very old and beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing some pages from Germany.

good for you! I have family close to Austin--hope you have success in starting back in. I also like to quilt and want to start that back up again too.

Archived